for us non north west'ers and non south east'ers

Banned 24 replies
Found 3rd Mar 2009
feeling left out :-(

24 Comments

Midlands

Oh Yes-Right in the heart of the country!!!!!!!

can i get in here?not even the same island....but sure were all friends together??lol!

Original Poster Banned

from shrewsbury, the posher part of the midlands - lol

Yay-was born near there! Caynham,

Original Poster Banned

kt21;4544850

Yay-was born near there! Caynham,

where is that?

Parents both from Shrewsbury, Caynham is or was a small place near Ludlow.

Original Poster Banned

kt21;4544880

Parents both from Shrewsbury, Caynham is or was a small place near Ludlow.

okey doke, ive heard of ludlow, not been there

Sass, you're welcome in the North West ANYTIME x

Scunthorpe

Original Poster Banned

mbgringo;4544898

awww thank you hun, they dont let me out of shrewsbury to often :oops:

shaneomac;4544705

can i get in here?not even the same island....but sure were all friends … can i get in here?not even the same island....but sure were all friends together??lol!

Northern Ireland? North West welcomes you

sassie;4544912

awww thank you hun, they dont let me out of shrewsbury to often :oops:

Well the invitations there hun x

mbgringo;4544913

yey!somewhere to go!lol!

mbgringo;4544898

god no :?

mbgringo;4544913

it aint bleedin eurovision , it's called north west for a reason :roll:

shaneomac;4544955

yey!somewhere to go!lol!

Love Northern Ireland - Belfast is brilliant - stay at the Clandeboye lodge in Bangor and its lovely!!

born and raised here-newry,south of belfast near the border...moved to wales and absolutely loved it-real nice place+people.only moved back cos of change in job circumstances and am realising just how much i missed it here!

shaneomac;4545035

born and raised here-newry,south of belfast near the border...moved to … born and raised here-newry,south of belfast near the border...moved to wales and absolutely loved it-real nice place+people.only moved back cos of change in job circumstances and am realising just how much i missed it here!

Was over there in Newry recently - amazing that the people from the South driving over the border to shop in the big Tesco in Newry!!

mbgringo;4545059

Was over there in Newry recently - amazing that the people from the South … Was over there in Newry recently - amazing that the people from the South driving over the border to shop in the big Tesco in Newry!!

lol!yea its mad-the place is bunged with people from the south...its a sainsburys-always on the news as one of the busiest off licences in the uk cos booze is sooo much cheaper than just a few miles down the road in the republic....of course its a seasonal thing and NOW everyones buying bloody easter eggs!was down there when sainsburys were doing the easter eggs for a quid....took me an hour getting a parking space..my mum was in the queue for 40mins at the cash reg!

Well guess I reside here. TBH could start a Nottingham one up there is enough members.

GAVINLEWISHUKD;4545492

Well guess I reside here. TBH could start a Nottingham one up there is … Well guess I reside here. TBH could start a Nottingham one up there is enough members.

East Midlands might get a few more maybe?

hello

south west here :-D

Derbyshite... heh
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769499
    2. word association Game74244919
    3. Add one, leave one game54415447
    4. What's you favourite 60s 70s 80s song ?993252

See more discussions