Groups

For Xmas i got . . .

Post a comment on what your best present was or which one you most appreciated :thumbsup:

Ill start in the first post and then everbody can discuss the best of the best presents lol

Merry Xmas

57 Comments

Socks and a wallet off the in laws, would be ok but i never have any money and i don't have any CC's hehe!

Least the kids got a Wii/360 ;D

Original Poster

My most appreciated present would be my new earphones :thumbsup: as been using really ****** ones for a while but know got no sound leakage in-ear ones and they are bassy as out and i am fair happy lol Anyhow thats mine ...

Won't know til later as at work until 7pm. Hope everyone got what they wanted though :santa:

To see my 4 month old baby smile at the presents santa brought her

Physically - didn't get much - but got a nice set of bath things from Lush which will mean I can relax and have a cuppa in the bath outta my new cup and listen to my new CD.

Hope everybody downloaded their free Album or £3 worth of MP3 from Amazon....Have to admit that I downloaded one of the Cyndi Lauper albums. Not a huge fan but I like a few of the songs on it and it was a chance to get the whole album for free!

Have a good one over the holidays folks and Merry Christmas! :santa::)

StevenA2000_uk;3857706

Hope everybody downloaded their free Album or £3 worth of MP3 from … Hope everybody downloaded their free Album or £3 worth of MP3 from Amazon....Have to admit that I downloaded one of the Cyndi Lauper albums. Not a huge fan but I like a few of the songs on it and it was a chance to get the whole album for free! Have a good one over the holidays folks and Merry Christmas! :santa::)

Linky please?

http://www.mozami.net/blog/wp-content/uploads/iphone.jpg

kyalion;3857739

Linky please?

]http//ww…294

We've got an extra gift for you this Yuletide: £3 to spend on anything in … We've got an extra gift for you this Yuletide: £3 to spend on anything in our MP3 store on Christmas Day and Boxing Day. Visit us on December 25 or 26, then just add your chosen MP3s to your Shopping Basket (you need to use the Shopping Basket rather than 1-Click) and enter code FREEMP3S at the checkout--£3 will be deducted from the total. And why not spread the Christmas love? Send a link to this page to friends and family members and they can get £3 off too.

kyalion;3857739

Linky please?

]http//ww…294

i got an ipod dock/ alarm, command and conquer red alert 3, bag of choc and £70 squid

oh and i got the killers album from amazon

FYI. You can use the same voucher code over and over again on the same Amazon account! I've downloaded several £3 albums already, all for FREE! :thumbsup:

I could only use it once!

ChocolateStel;3857796

I could only use it once!

Really? I've downloaded 3 albums already. Strange. Although I havent tried downloading anything over £3 and using it as a discount so to speak. All the albums I've downloaded have been £3 or under.:)

Me i got a DS lite with 4 games and Family Guy season 7 xfiles movie and lots of stuff :santa:

I got my corn snake now named kellogs

bext christmas present in a long time

Original Poster

Thanks for the heads up on this currently got 3 albums on the d.l :thumbsup:

steven ur a star!!! defo keeps working..

magicbeans;3857909

steven ur a star!!! defo keeps working..

lol...I thought I was going mad for while there, cheers MagicBeans! lol...some people were saying it was only working the once for them? strange its working more than once for some and not others...cant work that one out. :santa:

Original Poster

It is definately working like; its not even asking me for the code anymore i am just going straight to checkout, continue and then thats it; Thanks for your Order. :thumbsup: going to be on this all day until i have downloaded pretty much everything lol

scott1295;3857950

It is definately working like; its not even asking me for the code anymore … It is definately working like; its not even asking me for the code anymore i am just going straight to checkout, continue and then thats it; Thanks for your Order. :thumbsup: going to be on this all day until i have downloaded pretty much everything lol

lol Go For It!

I'm now going nuts on the Amazon MP3 downloads. Its not even letting me add the voucher anymore, its defaulting the discount! lol...OH YES!

Can see I'm going to get a lot of free music today, courtesy of Amazon. :thumbsup:

Original Poster

StevenA2000_uk;3857972

lol Go For It!I'm now going nuts on the Amazon MP3 downloads. Its not … lol Go For It!I'm now going nuts on the Amazon MP3 downloads. Its not even letting me add the voucher anymore, its defaulting the discount! lol...OH YES!Can see I'm going to get a lot of free music today, courtesy of Amazon. :thumbsup:

Same with me; Amazon is my new best friend for today lol : Amazon - *Pat on the back*

I got an Ipod Touch for Christmas so will be on Amazon later on. I am not downloading an update for it which seems to be taking ages.

damn u steven im stuck to the laptop on xmas day scamming music downloads!! :giggle:

magicbeans;3858018

damn u steven im stuck to the laptop on xmas day scamming music … damn u steven im stuck to the laptop on xmas day scamming music downloads!! :giggle:

lol good show!

scamming downloads? What you mean is you're taking advantage of Amazons fantastic Christmas offer....:-D:santa:

Banned

20min glider lesson. Thanks santa i owe you one!

Original Poster

I think taking advantage of an Amazon slip up would be fair to say if its letting us download things for free on the same account then we arent really scamming :thumbsup:

HighSpec'd Laptop, Ipod touch 16gb, 42in Tv, Cocos lol wtmore could i want? good thing I gt 10% off at currys and pcworld employee befits lol

Original Poster

lumoruk;3858061

20min glider lesson. Thanks santa i owe you one!

U must have balls the size of coconuts to be doin that lol

stven put this as a heads up!

so that amzaon click onto it and stop it and i can get on with my life!

Original Poster

kimbyanne;3858016

I got an Ipod Touch for Christmas so will be on Amazon later on. I am … I got an Ipod Touch for Christmas so will be on Amazon later on. I am not downloading an update for it which seems to be taking ages.

Must be gettin slow because it took my precisely 3 secs to download the amazon downloader, itl just because so many people are on at th mo doing it :thumbsup:

no no im not saying we are scamming..its amazons very generous offer of course :giggle: (it aint no limewire....so defo no :pirate: here!)

yeah i think it is slowing down a bit..... steven thanks for getting us a the VIP slot! hehe

Original Poster

lol dont you dare lol; its on tomorrow aswell remember though

magicbeans;3858070

stven put this as a heads up!so that amzaon click onto it and stop it and … stven put this as a heads up!so that amzaon click onto it and stop it and i can get on with my life!

No obi-wan, you're destined for great things in the MP3 world today and tomorrow

Edit : I've now got 6 albums currently downloading over and above the previous ones I downloaded....I'm jus gonna download the header files, add them to the download list on the Amazon MP3 downloader and leave it running all day.....YEAH BABY!

Original Poster

lol dont you dare lol; its on tomorrow aswell remember though :thumbsup:

tsar_nate;3857869

I got my corn snake now named kellogs bext christmas present in a long … I got my corn snake now named kellogs bext christmas present in a long time

Remember the saying ' A snake is for life not just for christmas ' . Hope never to see this abandoned along the M6 :x

On a serious note i do hope people look after any pets they get this year despite the current financial crisis.:santa:

I think a snake would be an excellent present to get. I'd love one but I could never look after it properly....was almost tempted to buy myself a Tarantula as a Christmas pressie to myself (lets face it, nobody else would go in and buy it for me! lol).....

:thumbsup:

Original Poster

Gabriella Climi well worth the download; its a brilliant album just been listening to it all :thumbsup:

Original Poster

StevenA2000_uk;3858117

I think a snake would be an excellent present to get. I'd love one but I … I think a snake would be an excellent present to get. I'd love one but I could never look after it properly....was almost tempted to buy myself a Tarantula as a Christmas pressie to myself (lets face it, nobody else would go in and buy it for me! lol).....:thumbsup:

Ohh creepy crawlies are my main phobia lol

Dont think av sed merry xmas yet so . .

Merry Christmas to all!! :santa:

check you email confirmations, i think it is charging, if you dont put the code in each time.

wont let me use again :-(
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk44
      2. Win a Karcher Xpert Pressure Washer88
      3. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains98
      4. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon33

See more discussions