Groups

for you ladies out there... (a man requires your help)

I'm trying to get my fiancee a present, and I know she really wants the Silk Epil hair remover thingy... but there are dozens of them and I have no idea which one the best one is...

I could just go for the most expensive one but that doesn't mean it's the best.

HELP

Thanks.

14 Comments

What does she want it for??? Legs, underam, bikini?? alll????

Not as a present surely???

Original Poster

Fine, not a present... she's expressed that she wants it so I want to give it to her as a random gift :).

Anyway for the other question, I'd say all of them but mostly legs and underarm! thanks.

I have a panasonic (older model) and find it fantastic.
    This one is similar: johnlewis.com/230…spx
    Can be used wet and dry, beginners head included and other extras too

Hope this helps!

a third of braun epilators at boots. If she's after an all round one i'd say go for one of them.

mus_ne

Fine, not a present... she's expressed that she wants it so I want to … Fine, not a present... she's expressed that she wants it so I want to give it to her as a random gift :).Anyway for the other question, I'd say all of them but mostly legs and underarm! thanks.

I don't think i'd want this as a random gift from my OH,i hope you know what you're doing lol

Original Poster

nefertiti6969

a third of braun epilators at boots. If she's after an all round one i'd … a third of braun epilators at boots. If she's after an all round one i'd say go for one of them.

specific model please

I know she wanted a braun now that you mention it.

Depends what is important to her. Rechargeable? Wet/ dry? Mains?

Me personally would only ever use one dry and would be quite happy using batteries/ rechargeable coredless.

deb8z

I don't think i'd want this as a random gift from my OH,i hope you know … I don't think i'd want this as a random gift from my OH,i hope you know what you're doing lol

Its a bit like a female buying a male a manhood enhancer. (Not an available smiley anymore)

She probably saw the silk one on the adverts, as it claims to be the best! I have this and its brilliant!

Amazon are cheaper on the dearest 2 models.

amazon.co.uk/dp/…021?smid=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&tag=****&linkCode=asn&creative=22206&creativeASIN=B002TOJT34

That one looks good.

I'd be happy to receive something like this as a present, if I had hinted that it was something I wanted that is. I think if you received something like this out of the blue it might be construed that you thought she need a good shave! Otherwise I think it's a perfectly acceptable, thoughtful gift!

Good luck!

Original Poster

muppeto

I'd be happy to receive something like this as a present, if I had hinted … I'd be happy to receive something like this as a present, if I had hinted that it was something I wanted that is. I think if you received something like this out of the blue it might be construed that you thought she need a good shave! Otherwise I think it's a perfectly acceptable, thoughtful gift! Good luck!

exactly!

thanks for the help y' all

I guess we all have different views,i've mentioned recently to my OH about buying an epilator after seeing a different thread on here but i wouldn't want him to buy it lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1122
      2. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk55
      3. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains109
      4. Win a Free minion usb stick1010

See more discussions