Groups

forbidden planet

hi
    can anyone help please...ive never ordered from them but cant see any links for the info i want....how much is postage? and what are the sizes of t-shirts like? can anyone shed any light please?

thank you

15 Comments

they've been around for eons.... we used to go into the city just to hit forbidden planet and hmv before the internet arrived in our house xx

Original Poster

thanks guys...why couldnt i see those links...also anyone know bout sizing?

com,agree its fab, also found a 10% voucher, yay lol x

loupomm;7176889

thanks guys...why couldnt i see those links...also anyone know bout … thanks guys...why couldnt i see those links...also anyone know bout sizing?com,agree its fab, also found a 10% voucher, yay lol x

whoop!:-D

Sizes are usual stuff babes xx

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;7176907

whoop!:-DSizes are usual stuff babes xx

womens skinny fit large isnt very helpful though, was hoping theres a page off approx size :cry:

loupomm;7176938

womens skinny fit large isnt very helpful though, was hoping theres a … womens skinny fit large isnt very helpful though, was hoping theres a page off approx size :cry:

I know!! "skinny fit" usually means its like 2 sizes smaller than usual... impossible with my boobs!!!

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;7176957

I know!! "skinny fit" usually means its like 2 sizes smaller than … I know!! "skinny fit" usually means its like 2 sizes smaller than usual... impossible with my [COLOR="Red"]boob[/COLOR]s!!!

exactly....grrrr!!!

loupomm;7176990

exactly....grrrr!!!

my lil boy says you are a flower that opens ;-)

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;7177029

my lil boy says you are a flower that opens ;-)

awwww, how old is he?

loupomm;7177076

awwww, how old is he?

He's just four... he's sitting on my lap coughing and watching Tom and Jerry xxx

He has a yukky cold at the moment, made him sweet tea with honey xx

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;7177095

He's just four... he's sitting on my lap coughing and watching Tom and … He's just four... he's sitting on my lap coughing and watching Tom and Jerry xxxHe has a yukky cold at the moment, made him sweet tea with honey xx

hope hes better soon, none of mine would drink that, must be fussy x

loupomm;7177190

hope hes better soon, none of mine would drink that, must be fussy x

mine are easy to feed when young.... and get progressively fussier.... lol

[COLOR="Purple"]i ordered with forbidden planet about 10 days ago and still waiting on delivery!![/COLOR]

Could check to see if a one exists near you and go try the sizes?

]Here.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …67115
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764497
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846269
      4. Oh deer.. looks like they are back sooner this year.2644

See more discussions