Ford C-Max Towing Eye Cap for 2006 model wanted.

    Does anyone know where I can purchase a cap for my bumper to cover the hole where a tow-bar once sat? The colour is silver.


    1 Comment

    Is their a Ford dealership in your area? They usually have a parts department and can usually order them for you, Usually same day delivery in my experience.

    I suspect it'll only cost a couple of quid at most.
    Post a comment
      Top Discussions
      1. How easy is it to get a refund from Halfords?1224
      2. Deleting chats on Facebook Messenger910
      3. Washer Dryer22
      4. Anyone ever had a ginormous box from amazon with virtually nothing inside?56

      See more discussions