Found 29th Nov 2008
i have a ford fiesta 1.25 litre and its a X-reg so 2000/2001. I have electric back rear windscreen wiper and the wiper has fallen off and the thing that connects the wiper to the moving blade has fallen off. So, does anyone know where i can get a replacement? I looked on halfords site but couldnt find none on there. Hope i dont have to buy a part of ford as it would probably cost a bomb!!

7 Comments

Do you mean the part sticking out from the body has fallen off, or just the arm?

Original Poster

im not sure, its the but that connects the blade to the moving arm. its only a small thing that holds it in place but as i've lost it there is no way that the wiper can stay on

kiwinator;3606481

im not sure, its the but that connects the blade to the moving arm. its … im not sure, its the but that connects the blade to the moving arm. its only a small thing that holds it in place but as i've lost it there is no way that the wiper can stay on

Is the arm connected to the car okay? If so, a replacement blade is all you need, as it will come with the correct "thingy" to connect it to the arm.

use [url]www.findapart.com[/url] and they will do the leg work...I got my rear wiper arm from a scrappies through them....service was very good

So basically you need a new wiper blade as thesaint said......

Original Poster

thesaint;3606509

Is the arm connected to the car okay? If so, a replacement blade is all … Is the arm connected to the car okay? If so, a replacement blade is all you need, as it will come with the correct "thingy" to connect it to the arm.

Yep arm is fine, cool might get a new blade then. I will do that website too, thanks rep given!

Yep, new blade is all you need. They really should go through these basic things when you take your driving test.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. UNDERTALE PS4 / PS Vita / PC Physical Editions (Exclusive to Fangamer)33
    2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428014646
    3. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…49111
    4. Follow-up to the closure of Kids Company in 2015.43

See more discussions