Groups
    EXPIRED

Ford Fiesta Radio Code

Hi

I recently replaced the battery in my ford fiesta (1997) lx but because of this the radio code needs to be keyed in to work
    Anybody know where I can get one easily, as I Dont have the code anymore

Cheers

13 Comments

Ford dealer?
    Ask nicely and they'll give it to you free :thumbsup:
    Worked for me when I did the same

]http//fo…tml

google my friend google.

PM me the serial number on the radio and i'll get you the code ;-)

if you can get the radio out the code is on the the back with in the serial number. the code should be a slightly different shade to the rest of the serial number.

Shengis;1623125

PM me the serial number on the radio and i'll get you the code ;-)

Can you REALLY get codes?

I need one for my Volvo 460,otherwise it may cost me £25 to get an auto electrician to do it!:-(

Banned

ANDY.LIZARD;1623156

if you can get the radio out the code is on the the back with in the … if you can get the radio out the code is on the the back with in the serial number. the code should be a slightly different shade to the rest of the serial number.

I thought codes were to deter thieves. Whats the point if they are printed on the back of the players?

muckypup;1623224

Can you REALLY get codes?I need one for my Volvo 460,otherwise it may … Can you REALLY get codes?I need one for my Volvo 460,otherwise it may cost me £25 to get an auto electrician to do it!:-(

Unfortunately I only do Fords :-( (I'm a LONG time member on FEOC-UK ;-) ).

Shengis;1623286

Unfortunately I only do Fords :-( (I'm a LONG time member on FEOC-UK ;-) … Unfortunately I only do Fords :-( (I'm a LONG time member on FEOC-UK ;-) ).

Nevermind..........I'm just getting a bit tired of having to sing to myself on the motorway (think cat in pain!!!):oops:

Banned

If you look on ebay, you will see the software being sold for a quid to unlock ford radios. It is only Ford though.

I had the same problem on a Fiesta. Ford wanted £25 to get the code!!!! (Rip off or what!)

But take Shengis up on his offer - it'll be cheaper!!!

Original Poster

sent pm shengis

Cassia;1631320

sent pm shengis

Replied:thumbsup: Hope they know how to enter the code....:whistling:

I need my code for my ford fiesta I have me sil number M141131 can u help plz

mod

Robert999

I need my code for my ford fiesta I have me sil number M141131 can u help … I need my code for my ford fiesta I have me sil number M141131 can u help plz

As this thread is over 9 years old it would be better to start a new thread

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. RIP DOCTOR WHO710
    2. USS Indianapolis wreckage to be considered as a war memorial1218
    3. Are these two things distinctly different to you?67
    4. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1430

See more discussions