Ford Focus lease

Found 7th Jul
Hi Guys,

I need some advice on getting a good lease deal.

Looking at a Ford Focus 1.0T ST Line Nav Ecoboost

The personal deal comes to £5340 over 2 years including tax and the processing fee.

I think the value of the car is £21,810.

That looks like 24.8%...is that good?

Link to Deal:
freedomcontracts.com/For…709

make sure to click personal as business rates come up as default.

any advice would be great from any motor heads.

Thanks!

Shano
Community Updates
AskFord
5 Comments
evanshalshaw.com/car…97/3 yr lease from evans halshaw

works out about £7326 for 3 yrs but compared to your 2 yr deal it is £4884
Edited by: "centurion" 7th Jul
centurion14 m ago

http://www.evanshalshaw.com/car-leasing/ford/focus-1-0-ecoboost-140-st-line-navigation-5dr-offer/1697/3 yr lease from evans halshawworks out about £7326 for 3 yrs but compared to your 2 yr deal it is £4884

Thanks mate!

I'll look into it. Hopefully the car and trim are good too. Appreciate the help.
Just be mindful that there is an all new Ford Focus due out any time now. These look like stock cars so more than likely the old model.

As a rough rule of thumb, about 10% to 12% of list price per year of your lease would indicate a good deal, but this isn't gospel and will vary depending on the car, the mileage covered and any optional extras added.
Guzzle50 m ago

Just be mindful that there is an all new Ford Focus due out any time now. …Just be mindful that there is an all new Ford Focus due out any time now. These look like stock cars so more than likely the old model. [Video] As a rough rule of thumb, about 10% to 12% of list price per year of your lease would indicate a good deal, but this isn't gospel and will vary depending on the car, the mileage covered and any optional extras added.

Which would be reflected in the price....as he's only leasing it then it's not an issue as he won't have to sell afterwards. I'd be more concerned about the engine size tbh
tallpete3324 m ago

Which would be reflected in the price....as he's only leasing it then it's …Which would be reflected in the price....as he's only leasing it then it's not an issue as he won't have to sell afterwards. I'd be more concerned about the engine size tbh

I only said to be mindful. Surely it's up to OP to decide whether it's an issue or not. I was simply making them aware that there is an all new model due imminently so that they could factor this into their decision. Or would you suggest it may be beneficial for them to be unaware?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants