Groups
    EXPIRED

FORD Ka Battery.

anyone help me find a battery for a ford KA? V reg. I found one for 60 quid at halfords but was really hoping to pay half that.

any help plz ?

7 Comments

Not sure if they're any good but, they start at about 30 quid:

google.co.uk/pro…=60

Ofcourse you'd have to fit it yourself and add about 8 quid for postage to these prices.

Banned

Il get you a link to a site that are pretty cheap

go to a motor factors, look in the yellow pages or yell . com.These have much cheaper prices compared to halfords. Unipart is a good one and the have stores nationwide. alternativly you can go to a scrap yard

Hi there

If i was you i would go to National Tyres

They will supply and fit a new battery with 3 year warranty .
    If ordered online first with 10% discount.
    For £39.60
    Quantity Part Code Description Price Online Discount Total Price
    V541400 VARTA BLACK 3YR GTE 063 £44.00 -£4.40 £39.60

Total (inc VAT) £44.00 -£4.40 £39.60
    IF no shops near you print off the national tyres page.
    With battery added to cart.

Then go to Kwik Fit they will price match
    I think its worth an extra £10.00 for peace of mind

Dont You

Try this website - I always post whatever i need for my car and they are usually very competitve:
    breakeryard.com/par…spx

Never go to Halfords for batteries. Needed to get a new one for my dads Proton, they were tiring to charge 120 quid for it, because "they needed to get it delivered specifically". Ended up going to a local supplier and getting it for 40 quid. I would try your local garages or local car part suppliers. As SHEEP87 said, yell.com

Original Poster

ggmurray;4844134

Never go to Halfords for batteries. Needed to get a new one for my dads … Never go to Halfords for batteries. Needed to get a new one for my dads Proton, they were tiring to charge 120 quid for it, because "they needed to get it delivered specifically". Ended up going to a local supplier and getting it for 40 quid. I would try your local garages or local car part suppliers. As SHEEP87 said, yell.com

mate, you are so right, just picked up the same battery from a local supplier for 33 quid.

bargain..
    rep for all of your help cheers
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Has your £2.50 Topcashback been paid from the last offer?22
      2. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!2027
      3. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?915
      4. Back to European satellite tv32

See more discussions