Groups
    EXPIRED

Ford Kuga

I am looking for a good deal on a new Ford Kuga zetec. I am wanting a PCP so I can put about £3k down and do a deal over 2 or 3 years. I would also like to part ex a 1998 peugeot 406 estate 3.0 v6 83,000 miles but have been offered only £250 for it!

Or does anyone know of any other nice crossover 4x4's?

Can anyone help?

Rep for all those that assist

9 Comments

parkers guide says you should get about £780 on an s plate with 100,000 miles. i would have thought your best bet would be to go to the dealership and dont leave till they give you a good deal! I hear that a lot of the dealerships are desperate to get rid of new cars at the moment because there has been a big decline in them being brought!

Original Poster

I have just been to the local ford garage which is John Grose and got a jumped up idiot, who called me rude when I said the offer was insulting and left.

oh thats a shame well if thats a no no there have been a few threads with internet sites to buy from ill go see what i can find!

cant find the thread i was thinking of but some of these might help

hotukdeals.com/ite…ar/

otherwisde go check out [url]www.parkers.co.uk[/url]

lizzy.p;2467467

I have just been to the local ford garage which is John Grose and got a … I have just been to the local ford garage which is John Grose and got a jumped up idiot, who called me rude when I said the offer was insulting and left.

Problem may be that Kugas are actually selling. :roll: If so, it will be very difficult to get much of a deal on them. The dealers have got to make some profit somewhere.

Suppose even the most long suffering car salesman needs to get his own back sometimes. :-D

£250 for ya Peugeot is a joke, stick a for sale sign in it for £600 ono

Original Poster

tony_s1;2467491

Problem may be that Kugas are actually selling. :roll: If so, it will be … Problem may be that Kugas are actually selling. :roll: If so, it will be very difficult to get much of a deal on them. The dealers have got to make some profit somewhere.Suppose even the most long suffering car salesman needs to get his own back sometimes. :-D

I don't find his behaviour exceptable in the slightest, it doesn't matter if Kuga's are selling or not. Rest assured I will not ever be placing an order with John Grose again, Grose by name, Grose by nature

Original Poster

owlass;2467533

£250 for ya Peugeot is a joke, stick a for sale sign in it for £600 ono

I think it is as well, especially givem the car I was looking to buy was £20,000

lizzy.p;2467812

Grose by name, Grose by nature

:-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 3x Now TV Sky Sports Day Passes to Giveaway1918
      2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would30124
      3. word association Game74044563
      4. Does anyone have a Sky voucher code that they wont use?33

See more discussions