Ford kuga mk1 brakes?

Found 31st Mar
Hello just been quoted close to £500 for both front and rear brakes by Ford. Can anyone recommend a good place I could have these done safely and professionally. I used to have a reliable mechanic but he went out of business.
Community Updates
8 Comments
Might help if u put ur area. If u are competent try and do yourself.follow some YouTube videos and you'll need a rewind tool for the rears.
Original Poster
richje10058 m ago

Might help if u put ur area. If u are competent try and do yourself.follow …Might help if u put ur area. If u are competent try and do yourself.follow some YouTube videos and you'll need a rewind tool for the rears.

Hello many thanks am in Essex. I don't trust anything I do with my hands lol so it's a no go am afraid for me to do it.
I'd edit the title and add Essex area. Might get some more attention.
The parts are currently £127 from eurocarparts. I would expect a local garage to charge around £200 to fit them.
Wadda7 h, 33 m ago

The parts are currently £127 from eurocarparts. I would expect a local …The parts are currently £127 from eurocarparts. I would expect a local garage to charge around £200 to fit them.

Depends if that includes some discs. £500 seems like it includes at least one set of discs.
cmdr_elito4 h, 7 m ago

Depends if that includes some discs. £500 seems like it includes at least …Depends if that includes some discs. £500 seems like it includes at least one set of discs.

The £127 is front and back discs and all pads.
Wadda2 h, 0 m ago

The £127 is front and back discs and all pads.

Sounds too cheap my front discs and pads from euro car parts (Fiesta) used to be about £70-80 with a promo code.
I put it through the site last night. So it’s the right price with the Easter discount code.

My fiesta ones were about £55 a couple of years ago. Changed the rear discs on my other half’s ceed last week and they were £52 but ended up needing new hand brake shoes in them too.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions