Ford Radio Keycode

Found 29th Dec 2009
Does anyone know where I could get a free keycode for my Ford 3000 radio serial no; M001085 ?

It won't work after replacing battery and I forgot to make a note of its number!

16 Comments

Banned

ring up manufacturer maybe?

Original Poster

Cheers I'll give em a try

Ford main agents have the code

SuperEd

999 u nicked me radio!! lol

Code is 8101 :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Thanks v much!!

I have the same problem for my Ford 6000 CD/Radio. Any ideas what the code may be?

swarwick;4026001

I have the same problem for my Ford 6000 CD/Radio. Any ideas what the … I have the same problem for my Ford 6000 CD/Radio. Any ideas what the code may be?

Serial number? Mxxxxxx....

Banned

Was gonna say - ask Shengis...... Too late - I'll get my coat!

Sorry, my dads just explained thats actually the problem. Cant get the radio out to get the serial number. It is in for a service and MOT tomorrow so hoping they can remove it to get the number. Thanks anyway.

swarwick;4026290

Sorry, my dads just explained thats actually the problem. Cant get the … Sorry, my dads just explained thats actually the problem. Cant get the radio out to get the serial number. It is in for a service and MOT tomorrow so hoping they can remove it to get the number. Thanks anyway.

All you need is a wire coathanger or similar. Jam it in the 2 holes either side to release the locking mechanism then pull the stereo out.

could someone tell me my code please

m037924

thanks

Shengis

How do you know this ?

you can download a keycode generator

Shengis

Thats the number of new users that will eventually bump this old thread before its finally locked.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Quidco Snow me the money Competition881166
    2. Win a luxury five-star break for two in London at the Capital Hotel, Knight…33
    3. OnePlus 5T International Giveaway! Gleam22
    4. telegraph/BA/visittobago comp - win a holiday in tobago22

See more discussions