Groups

Ford Radio Keycode

Does anyone know where I could get a free keycode for my Ford 3000 radio serial no; M001085 ?

It won't work after replacing battery and I forgot to make a note of its number!

16 Comments

Banned

ring up manufacturer maybe?

Original Poster

Cheers I'll give em a try

Ford main agents have the code

SuperEd

999 u nicked me radio!! lol

Code is 8101 :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Thanks v much!!

I have the same problem for my Ford 6000 CD/Radio. Any ideas what the code may be?

swarwick;4026001

I have the same problem for my Ford 6000 CD/Radio. Any ideas what the … I have the same problem for my Ford 6000 CD/Radio. Any ideas what the code may be?

Serial number? Mxxxxxx....

Banned

Was gonna say - ask Shengis...... Too late - I'll get my coat!

Sorry, my dads just explained thats actually the problem. Cant get the radio out to get the serial number. It is in for a service and MOT tomorrow so hoping they can remove it to get the number. Thanks anyway.

swarwick;4026290

Sorry, my dads just explained thats actually the problem. Cant get the … Sorry, my dads just explained thats actually the problem. Cant get the radio out to get the serial number. It is in for a service and MOT tomorrow so hoping they can remove it to get the number. Thanks anyway.

All you need is a wire coathanger or similar. Jam it in the 2 holes either side to release the locking mechanism then pull the stereo out.

could someone tell me my code please

m037924

thanks

Shengis

How do you know this ?

you can download a keycode generator

Shengis

Thats the number of new users that will eventually bump this old thread before its finally locked.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Cat Chat77736
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047154
      3. Fifa 18 web app Now active.44
      4. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1930

See more discussions