Foreign Christmas cards... anyone know where i can get 'em in the UK high street?

Posted 12th Dec 2019
Mamma's getting on and wants to show off her Italian credentials before she's deported... best i've seen, from memory, is a multi-national 'happy birhtyday/joyeux noel/buon natale card with those words on the front, plus spanish and etc. but can't find them anywhere...

thought carluccio's might but no luck. anyone offer advice?

cheers.
Community Updates
7 Comments
do you own at funky pigeon or moonpig
i've thought about doing a self styled one but i find it hard to believe there's nowhere in the whole of the uk and the high street that doesn't do printed cards in polski, italiano, etc. realise it's probably the last christmas that they'd survive so want to find them before it's too late...
I'm sure that if you went to an Italian shop or a Polish shop then you might have a good chance of finding an Italian or Polish Christmas card for example. Or the easiest thing, just order them online from Amazon or wherever.
Haircut_10012/12/2019 23:59

I'm sure that if you went to an Italian shop or a Polish shop then you …I'm sure that if you went to an Italian shop or a Polish shop then you might have a good chance of finding an Italian or Polish Christmas card for example. Or the easiest thing, just order them online from Amazon or wherever.

They'll all be shut down tomorrow
Ebay have them
dorey6913/12/2019 11:09

Ebay have them

neer thought of ebay... thanks for the heads up... and buon natale!
I found it hard to find Christmas cards that stray away from “the norm” as well. Every year I look for a mum and step mum card on the High street and every year I have to buy one online
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions