Expired

foreign national trust offers

Found 11th Apr
i know this in the past was very along the line some people thought it was a great deal, others thought it was bad. Im just looking for a deal..
So searching back the best vakue for money foreign national trust deals used to be new zealand and bermuda, although they all seem to have gone up in price now but all still seem to be half the price of uk costs at around £34 for an individual.
My question is if anyone has done this recently and do you get any emailed details to b able to use instantly? I dont want to have to wait for weeks for a card to be posted as I would like to take the kids out within the next day or two?
thanks
Community Updates
Ask
Top comments
I think what they are trying to say is don't be so cheap....
7 Comments
Having recently seen the condition of some of the parks and estates I used to visit as a child. I personally do not grudge my £8ish a month for a family Scottish National Trust membership. That also includes 2 parking stickers.
I get the save money but in 30 years what my kids see is a deterioration of what I used to experience. What will their kids see.
Great... doesn't answer the question though....
psychobitchfromhell9 h, 35 m ago

i will be as cheap as i like thanks.
just ordered from new zealand, thanks for the helpful comments.. from the jobsworths..
i will list the deal so you can rant again to a bigger audience
lpoolm1 h, 0 m ago

i will be as cheap as i like thanks.just ordered from new zealand, thanks …i will be as cheap as i like thanks.just ordered from new zealand, thanks for the helpful comments.. from the jobsworths..i will list the deal so you can rant again to a bigger audience

Be as cheap as you want. I don't care. When you add parking and the $10 to send the card and the $30 to send the magazines it probably isn't that big a saving anyway. And you don't get instant savings like you wanted either.
thanks, so helpful.........................................................
From my experience of joining the Scottish NT to save money over joining the English NT.
Once you join, they email you your details with a car park pass. After you've printed them out, you can use it instantly and for at least a month.
You'll get the official card, books and stickers within a week.

I'm not sure about the NZ and Bermuda schemes though. I'd email them, if they're contactable.
So, I'll join the list of other people who reply, but don't answer your question
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions