looking to do 6days again;-)

csiman;7966674

oh the irony in "still cant find a job"

That is a very cruel comment to someone that is trying :evil:

Banned

welcome new member nice first post

who are you?

Banned

Why has you getting a job got anything to do with Polish workers ?

Original Poster Banned

JonnyTwoToes;7966796

Why has you getting a job got anything to do with Polish workers ?

pretty obvious,they take all the work and i could work harder than them,i did once at a prevoius job:thumbsup:

Banned

jackit54;7966822

pretty obvious,they take all the work and i could work harder than them,i … pretty obvious,they take all the work and i could work harder than them,i did once at a prevoius job:thumbsup:

Is this a joke? Are you serious or have you just walked out of a Bernard Manning stand-up routine?

Original Poster Banned

casparwhite;7966762

welcome new member nice first postwho are you?

JACKIT99:p
Is there any rules of having 2 accounts if you changed the password and deleted the email:roll:
only visiting btw as find this site too addictive :roll:

It's a competitive labour market, they must be doing something better than you if they're working and you are not.

Original Poster Banned

StudentJo;7966850

It's a competitive labour market, they must be doing something better … It's a competitive labour market, they must be doing something better than you if they're working and you are not.

i think they just have a good reputation of good workers and english lazy ones who want more money:thinking:

http://360waves.net/forums/style_emoticons/default/popcorn.gif

Banned

jackit54;7966855

i think they just have a good reputation of good workers and english lazy … i think they just have a good reputation of good workers and english lazy ones who want more money:thinking:

So what's your point?

jackit54;7966855

i think they just have a good reputation of good workers and english lazy … i think they just have a good reputation of good workers and english lazy ones who want more money:thinking:

Maybe, but I don't think employers deliberately head hunt the polish for this reason.

Original Poster Banned

JonnyTwoToes;7966842

Is this a joke? Are you serious or have you just walked out of a Bernard … Is this a joke? Are you serious or have you just walked out of a Bernard Manning stand-up routine?

wtf you on about:?

Banned

I mean are you actually serious with this post?

Banned

Oh lawd.

Banned

in before the H4te and bun fight

No, employers generally like treating their workers like ****, hence why the locals eventually get smart and word gets around. One local employer got through hundreds of locals in the time i was there. Enforcing questionable practises like not allowing a pregnant woman to have time off for anti natal appointments, and sacking a 16yr old because he didnt want to do overtime (which he is allowed to refuse).

In the end they had to go to Portugal & Poland and agencies otherwise they'd be out of business. Funny thing now, is that even they are leaving in droves, good on them, they are hard workers but even they dont take ****.

Im self employed now, but i would rather be on the dole for the rest of my life than work at a company that treats its employees like that.

Banned

jackit54;7966849

JACKIT99:pIs there any rules of having 2 accounts if you changed the … JACKIT99:pIs there any rules of having 2 accounts if you changed the password and deleted the email:roll:only visiting btw as find this site too addictive :roll:

lol in b4 the banning:lol:

Banned

splatsplatsplat;7966943

...employers generally like treating their workers like ****, hence why … ...employers generally like treating their workers like ****, hence why the locals eventually get smart and word gets around

Sorry, have we gone back to the 1920's here?

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
  1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763961
  2. Any PS4 News Here29213593
  3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17386132
  4. Better watch out for these...912

See more discussions