Forest Bank Prison Menu - choice of 79 items for FREE

Found 4th Apr 2012
All you have to do is get sent to prison and you get a choice of 79 items (what cut backs??).

This is a disgrace when good people like ourselves are trying to CUT BACK. The people paying for this are those who are the victims of crime.

Please RATE as HOT and hopefully someone somewhere might take notice.

Feel free to re post this on social networking sites, etc.
Community Updates
39 Comments
Hi PG, thanks for taking the time to post, As this is not a deal, i have moved your thread to the misc section here on hukd
Edited by: "missgem" 4th Apr 2012
Banned
Where is the menu?
Banned
Its on the bnp site

bnp.org.uk/new…ons

what a pile of crap, no expense spared, they get about 70p per meal, about £2.10 a day.
Banned
So, another n00b muppet with an agenda trying to use this site for something other than what it is designed for.

Awesome.
Prison food certainly isn't crab and lobster you know oO

Anyone who does there shopping has the choice of 79 items and more so.

And you probalay didn't take into account that our prisons are multi cultural places so they need to have the option of diffrent religious foods,
http://www.bnp.org.uk/sites/default/files/images/forest_bank_order_form.jpg

No thanks needed
Found menu although its on bnp so not sure if it's true
bnp.org.uk/sit…jpg
Banned
backinblack

So, another n00b muppet with an agenda trying to use this site for … So, another n00b muppet with an agenda trying to use this site for something other than what it is designed for.Awesome.

Bet the OP won't be seen for another 10 months now..
5 meals a day, don't think so mate lol
I might use that menu for my family meals for the next week, I was running out of ideas.
backinblack

Bet the OP won't be seen for another 10 months now..

http://assets.diylol.com/hfs/4dd/751/935/resized/umad-meme-generator-u-mad-bro-y-u-ragin-d3cf18.jpg

In other news, when u being banned?
Fried breakfast at the weekends. You dont even get that in hospitals
And just seen
Says menu is subject to change
So could have corned beef hash at every sitting
Edited by: "WoolyM" 4th Apr 2012
Banned
I fancy getting locked up for a Sunday
Banned
t0mm

In other news, when u being banned?

Waiting 'til you grow hair on yer baws...
Someone couldn't decide what to eat on Friday
Is it really £2.10 per day. i know its bulk really cheap food, but that sounds good for the price. they could teach schools something
Edited by: "davidian84" 4th Apr 2012
Banned
the food is **** though, cheapest meat, veg very close to going off, out of date stuff etc
Original Poster
Thanks for your replies. I have no agenda at all by the way and I am certainly not connected to the BNP. It is a shame that when they back a cause I almost instinctively want to go against them. The simple fact (for me) is that this is a disgrace.

Hospital patients don't get this choice yet those who put them there do.

What kind of dumb post is this?
If anything it SAVES money by reducing wastage - they only cook the amount needed.

Variety does not imply quality... prisons work on very tight food budgets
You would probably find that infact hospital patients DO get this amount of choice. When i was last in hospital i got offered the choice of 3 different meals.

If you look at the "variety" it is mostly pasta dishes / different fillings in sandwiches / meals made from roughly the same base ingredients.

Im sorry OP but only idiots buy into that kind of nonsense.

Banned
punkstoner1

Stale bread, occasional baked beans and water would be cheaper.I know … Stale bread, occasional baked beans and water would be cheaper.I know pensioners that do not live this well, that actually have medals for service to this country. Should prisoners live better than pensioners/war vets?

Why not, are you saying pensioners can't afford £2 a day for food? A couples state pension is about £170 a week isn't it? I'm sure they can afford £2 each a day from that. If I tried I'm sure I could feed myself on a couple of quid a day.
punkstoner1

Stale bread, occasional baked beans and water would be cheaper.I know … Stale bread, occasional baked beans and water would be cheaper.I know pensioners that do not live this well, that actually have medals for service to this country. Should prisoners live better than pensioners/war vets?

That's a great idea, take a load of violent people who have no freedom or access to family (as mostly they shouldn't) and you make them all really hungry.

Pretty sure it would cost a lot more to the taxpayer in extra staff needed for the riots
backinblack

So, another n00b muppet with an agenda trying to use this site for … So, another n00b muppet with an agenda trying to use this site for something other than what it is designed for.Awesome.

Because you've been a member for so long...........
Banned
backinblack

he's been a member longer than you?
can i book in for two weeks in june then can use gym before my holiday
in september will be fit .
Banned
punkstoner1

Not really.I did not know they lived quite so well. Heat to the OP and … Not really.I did not know they lived quite so well. Heat to the OP and thanks to EmmaL for poasting up the pic.

It works out around 80p a meal for the 2 main ones, 40p for the breakfast and about 10p for the supper, its not exactly great food. Plus quite a bit of the average budget goes on the muslim meals which cost more, and a percentage of that is profit. They were a lot cheaper when the prisons prepared the food themselves.
Banned
punkstoner1

My food at home would be very cheap if I could use the economies of scale … My food at home would be very cheap if I could use the economies of scale that this 1500+ population prison has.

I would have thought that was obvious considering its only 80p a meal, not sure what your point is? I could probably eat better than them on the same money by myself if I tried.
backinblack

Waiting 'til you grow hair on yer baws...

A while back then?

OHHH SO YOU'RE A MULTI!!!!!!!! Been banned already!!!!
Start a petition.
Disgraceful Menu..........You don't even get a choice of how well you like your steak done oO
Perhaps they have nice tasting food in male prisons to take away the taste of sucking c**k that new inmates are forced to do for that nice 30 stone, tattooed chap called 'Big Daddy'.
Jetpac

What kind of dumb post is this?If anything it SAVES money by reducing … What kind of dumb post is this?If anything it SAVES money by reducing wastage - they only cook the amount needed.Variety does not imply quality... prisons work on very tight food budgetsYou would probably find that infact hospital patients DO get this amount of choice. When i was last in hospital i got offered the choice of 3 different meals.If you look at the "variety" it is mostly pasta dishes / different fillings in sandwiches / meals made from roughly the same base ingredients.Im sorry OP but only idiots buy into that kind of nonsense.

Yes when i was in hospital i got the choice of roast potatoes or roast potatoes with every meal, and the meals happened to be sandwiches with a few other choices that where not appealing. While you do get variety, its not the kind of variety you really want to eat.
Truth be told

Big daddy was not that BIG (_;)
Dont think the food matters freedom is most important dont ya think
Banned
modgirl_79

Dont think the food matters freedom is most important dont ya think

you registered to post those words of wisdom? oO
Banned
punkstoner1

Not really.

Wasn't he talking to back in black or did you reply with the wrong account?
csiman

you registered to post those words of wisdom? oO

She got my Like
Banned
This menu is absolutely obscene if true.

Fish on Fridays, 2 cooked breakfasts at the weekend, a roast dinner on Sunday and even more incredibly lots of lamb dishes.

We very rarely eat lamb as it is so expensive so why on earth are prisoners able to eat it 3 times a week?

Why do they even have a choice and why are they getting pudding and then "supper"?

No wonder repeat offenders are so common. There should be no choice, no cooked breakfasts, roast dinners or catering for anyone based on their religious BELIEFS. If they don't want it they go hungry, simple as.

If you are in prison you have committed a serious crime - why are they getting better meals than a lot of people can afford?

Crazy
Banned
master_chief

Wasn't he talking to back in black or did you reply with the wrong … Wasn't he talking to back in black or did you reply with the wrong account?

lol two accounts, both racist.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants