I hate swansea go on forest

i hate them both!

Original Poster

thnx

Banned

Come on Notts Forest.

1-0 Sawny Nice goal.

All over, 2-0

What a finish from his own half to end the match!!!

Nice little return on my 3-1 bet!

Officials were poor tonight.

Oh man, what an atmosphere. Great one for the neutrals! 4 great goals. Great banter with the Forest fans. Well done for making the trip! Good luck next season...

agentjont

Oh man, what an atmosphere. Great one for the neutrals! 4 great goals. … Oh man, what an atmosphere. Great one for the neutrals! 4 great goals. Great banter with the Forest fans. Well done for making the trip! Good luck next season...

Well done to your team, what were your thoughts on the Ref/linesman?

Never been a fan of that ref. I couldn't see the handball incident. But I wasn't that fussed about much else, thought he kept his cards away when a couple more could have come. It was a hell of a match. I think it we just about deserved it but you guys made us pray towards the end.

cardiff vs swansea final hell of a match.

BladeY

cardiff vs swansea final hell of a match.

I think Cardiff win that having a mental edge. But obviously my heart says Swansea. Want to know what Warnock was saying on sky sports! I'm really proud of the way Swansea play, would love to see us playing our brand in the premiership. And hope Brendan stays for years to come through thick and thin.

I support cardiff but i don't know whats gonna happen you never know with them.

Take it as it comes

Good luck tomorrow. Enjoy the match if you go down! I think it's got 1-0 written all over it but not sure who to!

Think a Swansea vs Cardiff final would be very entertaining.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a luxury five-star break for two in Paris with Le Bristol Paris and Eur…67
      2. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64545
      3. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1134
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk66

See more discussions