Groups

FOREVER FRIENDS

.FOREVER FRIENDS

This is another amazing video of an unbelievable lion !!

In the first post is a still photo.
    The second post is a link to a short video.
    ( Theres no sound, but look at the picture first and then watch the video.)

PLEASE READ..
    These 2 guys raised this lion from a baby in England but the authorities would not allow them to keep it once it reached maturity so they were forced to give it up, they took it back to Africa and placed it in a wildlife sanctuary, a year later they went to see it and were told it would not remember them.

12 Comments

Original Poster

[CENTER]http://www.fwditon.com/attachments/2008/3/7/120489763560_ATT.jpg[/CENTER]

Original Poster

fwditon.com/fwd…857

These 2 guys raised this lion from a baby in England but the authorities would not allow them to keep it once it reached maturity so they were forced to give it up, they took it back to Africa and placed it in a wildlife sanctuary, a year later they went to see it and were told it would not remember them.

Now i really want one ! How cute is that!!

woah quality!

Awesome.

Although, I think it'd about a year and a half since I first saw this video. I managed to find it on Youtube by accident after searching for videos about lions or people getting their heads bitten off or something, and it was all made slightly more powerful by the guy who put the video up leaving the video's title open to guesses, and putting a little pause at the last moment between where the lion jumped up and where he started cuddling his old family. I cried like a little girl, it was so sweet :oops:

Awww, that is lovely!

That's amazing!

Original Poster

..................... yeah it made me cry too !
    [CENTER]http://peter.stillhq.com/jasmine/blog/kitty-and-lion.gif[/CENTER]

that is beautiful

Banned

:cry: AMAZING story!

Yeah, keeping a wild beast in captivity for its entire life is so heart wrenchingly sweet.

leefal;2483183

Yeah, keeping a wild beast in captivity for its entire life is so heart … Yeah, keeping a wild beast in captivity for its entire life is so heart wrenchingly sweet.

I don't know who I'm trying to kid, I really don't care.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Working conditions, workers rights. Standing at work causing pain. Is this …1020
      2. Legal advice?11
      3. Can anyone share their Sky Go with me for £7.50 a month?33
      4. Fitting a wired doorbell advice needed22

See more discussions