Forget Google Maps - New live Street View will blow your mind | Express.co.uk

Found 7th Jul

express.co.uk/lif…te/

I'm not sure if this will/will not prove useful to anyone?, but ...

But may be worth baring in mind too perhaps?. :-)
Community Updates
Misc
8 Comments
amour3k30 m ago

Forget Google Maps - New live Street View will blow your mind | …Forget Google Maps - New live Street View will blow your mind | Express.co.ukhttps://www.express.co.uk/life-style/science-technology/984381/Google-Maps-Street-View-competitor-will-blow-your-mind-Earth-i-VividX2-satellite/

Is there a non Express link?
The story is HERE
The headline is fake news, it is Express. The reporters at Express cannot tell the difference between the Google products and this company's.

For better information , read the source earthi.space/
Youtube Channel , has 186 subscribers youtube.com/cha…XTA

The first satellite was launched by an Indian Polar Satellite laucher.
teh.arn43 m ago

Is there a non Express link?

Forget the Express trashy fake headline, see above. Headline writer does not even know what are Google Earth, Google Maps and Goodgle Street View.
Edited by: "splender" 7th Jul
splender24 m ago

The headline is fake news, it is Express. The reporters at Express cannot …The headline is fake news, it is Express. The reporters at Express cannot tell the difference between the Google products and this company's.For better information , read the source http://earthi.space/Youtube Channel , has 186 subscribers https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClnGmv7RTG6Du0x-tkHEXTAThe first satellite was launched by an Indian Polar Satellite laucher.

Cheers, much better than the Express nutjobs.
steve.t1 h, 54 m ago

The story is HERE

Same link as what I supplied in my Discussion link anyway?

Here:

express.co.uk/lif…te/

"express.co.uk/lif…te/" is the same ...

That's why (apart from 1 or 2 other things), in the past I've always duplicated/made multiples of my same 1 'link', just in case/on account of those rarest of 1-off moment's like these, etc? (as you NEVER truly know, do you? - as that/what has now occurred anyway).

I dropped unfortunately dropped the ball in my usual diehard 'duplication methods' I've previously stuck to Religiously, without fail!.

Just goes to sometimes show I guess?.

"Repetition for emphasis" is King after all ... lol.
splender1 h, 15 m ago

Forget the Express trashy fake headline, see above. Headline writer does …Forget the Express trashy fake headline, see above. Headline writer does not even know what are Google Earth, Google Maps and Goodgle Street View.

teh.arn52 m ago

Cheers, much better than the Express nutjobs.

Didn't realise that The Express was that bad, to be honest?.

That's 'News' to me ... (pun intended).
clickbait
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants