Groups

Forget marmite what about the smoked salmon trimmings!

I've been looking for em for weeks in asda, morrison, tesco and sainsbury and none of them have them anymore sure you can buy the more expensive bits but the packs of cheap trimmings have vanished.

Is it a conspiracy? Has new production methods put a end to the production of little off cuts? Is everyone so hard done by that thry vanish as soon as the shelves are stocked?

I want my trimmings with rice and nori mmmmmm :'(

36 Comments

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-u7tmoyeo5Qg/VWdFF0yWg6I/AAAAAAAAFzE/WjkZdBgmstw/s1600/fish-on-a-bicycle-o.gif

Surely that's cat food ? Even then you would have the RSPCA on your case oO

Banned

rogparki

Surely that's cat food ? Even then you would have the RSPCA on your case … Surely that's cat food ? Even then you would have the RSPCA on your case oO

What makes you say that. I buy them and dehydrate the pieces to make salmon jerky and use them for camping trips. Really tasty.

Original Poster

rogparki

Surely that's cat food ? Even then you would have the RSPCA on your case … Surely that's cat food ? Even then you would have the RSPCA on your case oO

Why would the bits cut off the edges be considered cat food to you and why would you feed a cat smoked salmon considering the high salt content?

Original Poster

cchopps

What makes you say that. I buy them and dehydrate the pieces to make … What makes you say that. I buy them and dehydrate the pieces to make salmon jerky and use them for camping trips. Really tasty.

How?

Banned

Whilst you got some correct, ''sainsbury'' is actually Sainsbury's and Morrison is Morrisons.

2 out of 4 isn't bad though, I mean, that's 50%.

Original Poster

MrScotchBonnet

Whilst you got some correct, ''sainsbury'' is actually Sainsbury's and … Whilst you got some correct, ''sainsbury'' is actually Sainsbury's and Morrison is Morrisons.2 out of 4 isn't bad though, I mean, that's 50%.

What ever happend to your sponsored silence I believe there was £3 pledged to it

MrScotchBonnet

Whilst you got some correct, ''sainsbury'' is actually Sainsbury's and … Whilst you got some correct, ''sainsbury'' is actually Sainsbury's and Morrison is Morrisons.2 out of 4 isn't bad though, I mean, that's 50%.

I hope em is found soon. Poor em. She must be starving.

http://www.gifbin.com/bin/092013/1378748357_eating_gold_fish_off_treadmill.gif

Banned

Error440

What ever happend to your sponsored silence I believe there was £3 … What ever happend to your sponsored silence I believe there was £3 pledged to it

Yeah, a non starter really.

Banned

Error440

How?

Ive actually got something like this.

I dry fruit, meat, yoghurt (which is delicious - google yoghurt leather), mashed potato, chilli con carne, bolognese, baked beans etc. Certain things can be done in the conventional oven, but you really need one that will work with the oven door open as it's all about really low temps and time. After cooking seal in a bag.

It means I can have a proper meal, travel light and the only requirement is the addition of boiling water which is easy to find and rehydration time for each meal.

Edited by: "cchopps" 13th Oct 2016

cchopps

What makes you say that. I buy them and dehydrate the pieces to make … What makes you say that. I buy them and dehydrate the pieces to make salmon jerky and use them for camping trips. Really tasty.

I bet you get loads of pussy (s) around your tent if you really do take that with you oO Cataclysmic or if your partner is with you Catastrophe
    Edited by: "rogparki" 13th Oct 2016

rogparki

I do actually buy smoked salmon trimmings for my cat X) Sainsbos stopped doing them ages ago, guess my local is too small or summat. Morrisons is a better bet for me.

Error440

Why would the bits cut off the edges be considered cat food to you and … Why would the bits cut off the edges be considered cat food to you and why would you feed a cat smoked salmon considering the high salt content?

Because he likes it as a treat.

moneysavingkitten

Sainsbos

EVER say that again and we're finished as a couple

deeky

http://img00.deviantart.net/5d01/i/2012/143/1/c/crying_cat_by_myblackprince-d50vwox.jpg

moneysavingkitten

Only kidding

moneysavingkitten

Sainsbos

deeky

moneysavingkitten

Sainsbos

moneysavingkitten

Sainsbos

moneysavingkitten

Sainsbos

moneysavingkitten

Sainsbos

moneysavingkitten

Sainsbos

http://i1152.photobucket.com/albums/p490/_fanpages/Terrier.gif

deeky

Only kidding

D'oh!

moneysavingkitten

Sainsbos

deeky

moneysavingkitten

Sainsbos

moneysavingkitten

Sainsbos

moneysavingkitten

Sainsbos

moneysavingkitten

Sainsbos

moneysavingkitten

Sainsbos

deeky

Only kidding

Too late, she's already apologised and promised she won't say it again X)

deeky

Too late, she's already apologised and promised she won't say it again X)

Sainsbos... Mozzis... Tessos.... &, erm ASDA(s)/Aldi(s)/Lidl(s).

I particularly dislike the latter examples when somebody suffixes a name (or an acronym) with an "s".

Price of salmon has jumped recently so the cheap trimmings will be getting used in more expensive dishes like tescos "premium" ready meals.

fanpages

Sainsbos... Mozzis... Tessos.... &, erm ASDA(s)/Aldi(s)/Lidl(s).I … Sainsbos... Mozzis... Tessos.... &, erm ASDA(s)/Aldi(s)/Lidl(s).I particularly dislike the latter examples when somebody suffixes a name (or an acronym) with an "s".

People that say LIdle. Shoot them all.

fanpages

Sainsbos... Mozzis... Tessos.... &, erm ASDA(s)/Aldi(s)/Lidl(s).I … Sainsbos... Mozzis... Tessos.... &, erm ASDA(s)/Aldi(s)/Lidl(s).I particularly dislike the latter examples when somebody suffixes a name (or an acronym) with an "s".

Ditto 'Your Chelseas', 'Your Liverpools', 'Your Arsenals'

How's the punctuation fp?

deeky

Sainsbos X)

thewongwing101

Sainsbos :pX)

You're not my type anyway, sainsbos all you like

OP I can not believe you have told this lot about this product, it will make it even harder to get some

I have not been able to get any for 3 weeks I love this on a Sunday morning with scrambled eggs and maple syrup

to the rest of you do not buy this product it is disgusting

miles136

I have not been able to get any for 3 weeks

You think that's bad?

deeky

You think that's bad?

X)

Really going now, it was the marmite title that brought me here X)

maccy1

X)Really going now, it was the marmite title that brought me here :(X)

Yeah, you best had. I don't like you wandering around, you might just happen upon my revenge post

miles136

OP I can not believe you have told this lot about this product, it will … OP I can not believe you have told this lot about this product, it will make it even harder to get someI have not been able to get any for 3 weeks I love this on a Sunday morning with scrambled eggs and maple syrup to the rest of you do not buy this product it is disgusting

Smoked salmon and maple syrup?

Well that's rather queer.

Edited by: "RossD89" 14th Oct 2016

deeky

Yeah, you best had. I don't like you wandering around, you might just … Yeah, you best had. I don't like you wandering around, you might just happen upon my revenge post

Is that one you're about to do? I think I better take cover X) really going now as I need to wake up early and see to the aftermath of dropping my laptop X)

maccy1

Is that one you're about to do? I think I better take cover X) really … Is that one you're about to do? I think I better take cover X) really going now as I need to wake up early and see to the aftermath of dropping my laptop :(X)

It's already done, I hinted at it earlier X) Don't bother staying up, searching for it. It isn't that good, or bad, depending how you look at it

deeky

It's already done, I hinted at it earlier X) Don't bother staying up, … It's already done, I hinted at it earlier X) Don't bother staying up, searching for it. It isn't that good, or bad, depending how you look at it

I'll have a look in the morning deek, I'm curious now X) whatever it is, I'm sure you were right X)

It is not a cospiracy. It is called BREXIT effect, and it was chosen by most.

RossD89

Smoked salmon and maple syrup?Well that's rather queer.

try it mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

miles136

try it mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Anchovies for me
    but then was a salty dog

Banned

Saturn

Are you a p¡$$ taker, or not?

I have my moments
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047132
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2240
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767346
      4. What would be HELL to you?2634

See more discussions