Groups

Forget studying, about to start a hefty drinking sesh

2:30, n im hittin the booze, basketball christmas night out haha, meal at 5, drinking through that, 2 parties after, then the club :-D gonna be messy lol, ninewells hospital is gonna get some new visitors tonight lol

12 Comments

I envy you, cant start until 7 then got work at 10 next morning :-(

nice to know.

Original Poster

Starr;7106282

I envy you, cant start until 7 then got work at 10 next morning :-(

a solid 13/14 hours of drinking :lol: it will be very messy espicially with the meal inbetween :lol: jimmy chungs for all u can eat chineese food lol

Banned

good lad

im getting on it tonight......ian brown gig

cant wait

micoo;7106296

a solid 13/14 hours of drinking :lol: it will be very messy espicially … a solid 13/14 hours of drinking :lol: it will be very messy espicially with the meal inbetween :lol: jimmy chungs for all u can eat chineese food lol

My night is either gonna end at 1 or at 9.45 tmrw morning, im hoping for the latter:-D

Original Poster

Starr;7106311

My night is either gonna end at 1 or at 9.45 tmrw morning, im hoping for … My night is either gonna end at 1 or at 9.45 tmrw morning, im hoping for the latter:-D

haha, im trying to get some girls out, girls basketball team is coming which is smashing but tht puts it around 1:1 i need 2 girls to one guy :lol:

micoo;7106348

haha, im trying to get some girls out, girls basketball team is coming … haha, im trying to get some girls out, girls basketball team is coming which is smashing but tht puts it around 1:1 i need 2 girls to one guy :lol:

Gotta love those odds, good luck my friend :thumbsup:

Surely the girls Baseketball team have friends, just tell them that your briging extra guys and when the extras dont show up you claim the rewards

Lets just not see you on the front pages of national newspapers ok

Original Poster

Starr;7106374

Gotta love those odds, good luck my friend :thumbsup:Surely the girls … Gotta love those odds, good luck my friend :thumbsup:Surely the girls Baseketball team have friends, just tell them that your briging extra guys and when the extras dont show up you claim the rewards

thts exactly what im doing haha :lol:

casparwhite;7106304

good ladim getting on it tonight......ian brown gigcant wait

nice (top red btw) :thumbsup:

micoo i give you until 9 before your sick on yourself

Original Poster

mikebike;7106540

Lets just not see you on the front pages of national newspapers ok

hopefully i wont be, cant promise anything though :lol:

Original Poster

Charlie Scene;7106666

nice (top red btw) :thumbsup:micoo i give you until 9 before your sick on … nice (top red btw) :thumbsup:micoo i give you until 9 before your sick on yourself

you underestimate me :lol: im giving myself till 11 :lol:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Anyone else used www.completesavings.co.uk22
      2. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?1644
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764437
      4. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction22

See more discussions