Expired

Forgot Antler Combination Lock Code

9 replies
Found 5th Mar 2015
Hi, I have actually forgotten my Antler combination lock code. Tried looking up online but it just tells you how to reset it by using the factory default code but there is no information how you can reset it if you forgotten it.

I have uploaded the photo as well which you can see below.

Any assistance would be highly appreciated.

Thank You.

1. Ask
  2. Antler
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Antler
9 Comments

well that is a TSA combination lock so I am sure you can only reset the code when you know the original code.

Have you set your own code before? if not the default will be 0-0-0 ......

if it was easy to reset then it would defeat the purpose of the lock !!

EliTom

Original Poster

To be honest we haven't used that suitcase for a while & have tried all various possible combinations but now luck.

try this page

yourepeat.com/watch/?v=CT0NrFRG7Cs

can't see it at work and it's in Italian ..... but same problem as you ..

EliTom

Original Poster

elitom

try this pagehttp://www.yourepeat.com/watch/?v=CT0NrFRG7Cscan't see it at work and it's in Italian ..... but same problem as you ..EliTom

Thanks

As there are only three tumblers and ten numbers per tumbler theres very few to go through even if its unknown.just start at 001 then 002 all the way to 999 till you find the relevant entry code
Edited by: "arachnoid" 5th Mar 2015

also try links here

http://www.fixya.com/support/t4647233-forgot_tsa002_lock_combination_unlock

EliTom

Its quite easy to do but hard to explain. You will need a torch though. Using the torch look underneath the numbers side on (small space between the rim of the number wheel and body of the lock) and turn the wheels slowly as you turn them you will see a small cutout on each dial. When you have located each cutout you need to make sure they are all postitioned in the same way usually best pointing straight towards you. Its then just a case of moving on all three wheels a couple of turns simultaneously whilst pressing the release button.

Original Poster

After a lot of attempts I finally managed to get it working as I tried different possible combinations.

Thank you everyone.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
  1. Camera lens22
  2. Sonos Amazon Echo discount code beg thread45
  3. What's the best used laptop I can get for £180?25
  4. Android TV box help?33

See more discussions