Groups

Forgot me combination code for the volume limit ipod shuffle

My son has been messing with the ipod and when ive gone to listen to some music i can't bloody hear anything! Gone to the volume limit and it's asking for a 4 digit combination to unlock it.

help!!!!

7 Comments

The volume limit is controlled using the iPod settings in iTunes. Connnect the to your computer and it should sync with iTunes automatically. With your ipod selected in the source list, click the Settings tab, and there you should see a checkbox for "limit maximum volume." If you turn that off, it will remove the limit. To set a higher limit after that, set the volume at the desired limit and then turn the checkbox back on

Normally all zeros unless you have created your own

Original Poster

Thx choccies, i did try that in the itunes box but could i hell see the settings tab >.

Original Poster

sorted! thx all!

Original Poster

Getting another problem now, got nothing on the ipod and when i sync it up to one of my playlists ive made in itunes it says that my ipod is at full capacity. Looked in Summary and i have checke sync only checked songs and videos and enable disc use, in music i have sync music and selected playlist's checked.

Original Poster

np sorted d'oh!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047132
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2240
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767346
      4. What would be HELL to you?2634

See more discussions