forgot to add gourmet society to NUS card yesterday ?

Found 2nd Jul 2016
Hello, I applied for a NUS Card yesterday and I just notice I forgot to add gourmet society to my card, has anyone actually done this before and manage to add it after?

Also do I really need it ? Does restaurant accept nus card as a discount anyway ? Or does it have to state gourmet society on it ?

Thanks
Community Updates
AskCardNUS
2 Comments
You can try to call them but from what I remember you need to request a new card and pay the full price of a new card + the GSC bolt on.

As for discounts, you won't get any GSC offers by just having an NUS card. You'll just get any NUS cardholder offers but to be honest you don't get many restaurants offering these unless they are holding a special.
magicjay1986

You can try to call them but from what I remember you need to request a … You can try to call them but from what I remember you need to request a new card and pay the full price of a new card + the GSC bolt on. As for discounts, you won't get any GSC offers by just having an NUS card. You'll just get any NUS cardholder offers but to be honest you don't get many restaurants offering these unless they are holding a special.

I won't bothered then, maybe I just show them the card next time if they give me discount then it's a bonus haha

Thanks for the reply
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants