Forgot to use quidco :(

Found 26th Oct 2011
Cant believe I just did that. Just ordered quite a few things from Zavvi, Tesco Direct, Tesco Entertainment and Matalan. Do all of these do cashback and can I still claim?
Community Updates
Misc
11 Comments
No, because they would get nothing from it.
Cancel and re-order.
/thread.
whenever you shop online always always look at cashback sites, be it quidco or others, you'll be surprised how much u will make over time
Original Poster
thesaint

Cancel and re-order./thread.

I would, but sadly that would tie up too much money in my accounts. Ah well, bet I dont do that again.
Original Poster
n1ttygr1tty

whenever you shop online always always look at cashback sites, be it … whenever you shop online always always look at cashback sites, be it quidco or others, you'll be surprised how much u will make over time

I just get so excited ordering for xmas, I forgot! I forget all the time, I currently have 42p in cashback oO
Something I do myself to avoid the same problem is to use Firefox for my normal browsing and Internet Explorer for all my online shopping. My IE home page is set to TopCashBack (who, incidentally, I'd recommend you use instead - better rates, better tracking, better customer services, no £5 annual fee), so providing I get the browser right, it's difficult not to get my cashback.
Original Poster
dxx

Something I do myself to avoid the same problem is to use Firefox for my … Something I do myself to avoid the same problem is to use Firefox for my normal browsing and Internet Explorer for all my online shopping. My IE home page is set to TopCashBack (who, incidentally, I'd recommend you use instead - better rates, better tracking, better customer services, no £5 annual fee), so providing I get the browser right, it's difficult not to get my cashback.

Great idea, think I'll try that.
Quidco charge £5?! I never knew that. Time to cut my losses then (42p) and change to TopCashBack.
hellbentondeals

I just get so excited ordering for xmas, I forgot! I forget all the time, … I just get so excited ordering for xmas, I forgot! I forget all the time, I currently have 42p in cashback oO

Don't forget the first £5 will be gobbled up every year (Edit: Beaten to it)
I have earned £29.43 in seven years buying products, the only real way to make money is on Insurance, phone contracts and subscriptions offering high cashback.
Edited by: "MBeeching" 26th Oct 2011
MBeeching

Don't forget the first £5 will be gobbled up every year (Edit: Beaten to … Don't forget the first £5 will be gobbled up every year (Edit: Beaten to it) :pI have earned £29.43 in seven years buying products, the only real way to make money is on Insurance, phone contracts and subscriptions offering high cashback.

i started using this site buying like a mad man then i found out a tcb and its been a few months an i have over £300 lol. x mas is going to get me to £500 then i will be happy
ive made £1919.97 in the 6 years ive been a member of quidco, often change my ins policies to get better deals and then get cahsback too, they have always been spot on for me, i would def cancel your orders and re order with quidco, even though they take a fiva per year, ive never really noticed/missed it, ther customer service is spot on! (and no i dont work for them! lol) x
MBeeching

Don't forget the first £5 will be gobbled up every year (Edit: Beaten to … Don't forget the first £5 will be gobbled up every year (Edit: Beaten to it) :pI have earned £29.43 in seven years buying products, the only real way to make money is on Insurance, phone contracts and subscriptions offering high cashback.

£5 is nothing when u earn around 1k like i have over 2 years, when u think about things like phone contracts every year , home insurance,car,phone n broadband things like that you will be very surprised how much ur cashback will grow , esp when they offer £100+ on phone , sky, etc
Edited by: "n1ttygr1tty" 26th Oct 2011
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants