Forgotten phone lock on tocco lite phone

Found 16th Feb 2012
Hi, hope someone can help, my sons as forgotten is phone lock password so cant get into phone, is there a master reset for these phones, it is a model Gt-S5230.....

He actually said he as never put a lock on phone, but the battery went completly flat so charged it up, now it is asking for a phone lock password....

Any help would be appreciated..
Community Updates
MisciPhonePhonesSamsung
11 Comments
Try 0000 or 1234?

jeany123

http://www.hard-reset.com/samsung-s5230-star-hard-reset.htmlhttp://forums.afterdawn.com/t.cfm/f-133/can_anyone_help_me_unlock_samsung_gt-s5230-838120/

All that will do it put the handset in Download mode the only way to remove that code is to flash the handset

spitroast
Original Poster
spit roast

All that will do it put the handset in Download mode the only way to … All that will do it put the handset in Download mode the only way to remove that code is to flash the handsetspitroast

And how would I flash the phone please??
poolielad

And how would I flash the phone please??

I don't know of any free way,but if you like i can do it for you just pay for return postage of your choice

spitroast
You mean he found a phone, and instead of handing it in he wants to unlock and sell it?
Original Poster
jonny619447

You mean he found a phone, and instead of handing it in he wants to … You mean he found a phone, and instead of handing it in he wants to unlock and sell it?

err no, i have receit for it....
Original Poster
If I took it back to carphone warehouse would they do it??
Original Poster
spit roast

I don't know of any free way,but if you like i can do it for you just pay … I don't know of any free way,but if you like i can do it for you just pay for return postage of your choicespitroast

thanks mate, I will keep that in mind...
here is a Link to a youtube video which shows you how to fix your problem
Original Poster
calum c

here is a Link to a youtube video which shows you how to fix your problem

That is for a different phone mate..... thanks for the reply though..
poolielad

That is for a different phone mate..... thanks for the reply though..

its the same model number just a different name, it would be worth a try though
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants