Groups

Formula 1; Hungarian....

Are we all ready for another boring f1 race, i will watch the start to the 1st corner, as that will decide the winner, then go play bfbc2 on ps3.

13 Comments

Original Poster

there you go vet for the win, im off to play bfbc2 now.

Banned

Watching Top Gear last week with their special on Senna made me nostalgic for the times when F1 used to be worth watching.

Original Poster

yeh that was the good oh days, f1 is just staged for the money men now, just look at the fix last week.

Yeah F1 has been crap for ages. it used to be good though.
    Touring Car racing is much better, but sadly doesn't have as much of a spotlight as F1.

Hungary is normally quite a boring race but safety car and investigations will probably spice it up a bit. I guess it doesnt help that the red bull is easily a second faster than the Ferraris this weekend!

Daytrader

yeh that was the good oh days, f1 is just staged for the money men now, … yeh that was the good oh days, f1 is just staged for the money men now, just look at the fix last week.

DarkKnight

Yeah F1 has been crap for ages. it used to be good though.Touring Car … Yeah F1 has been crap for ages. it used to be good though.Touring Car racing is much better, but sadly doesn't have as much of a spotlight as F1.

this has been an awesome season so far, got 5 top drivers who are fighting for the championship. yes last week was a bit of a farce but team orders have always and will always be in F1

one of the best races Ive seen for a while, hope Vettel can pull it back

Banned

Daytrader

yeh that was the good oh days, f1 is just staged for the money men now, … yeh that was the good oh days, f1 is just staged for the money men now, just look at the fix last week.

DarkKnight

Yeah F1 has been crap for ages. it used to be good though.Touring Car … Yeah F1 has been crap for ages. it used to be good though.Touring Car racing is much better, but sadly doesn't have as much of a spotlight as F1.

It's all relative though innit.

pretty crap race but at least vettel didnt win

Banned

You really shouldn't have an F1 thread in a forum full of football loving, beer drinking, racist proles.

I quite enjoyed the race actually, although I did have money on Webber so obviously im biased.

Banned

OP's prediction was as good as his share tips lol

Original Poster

well i dont think i have lost on my shares so far this year doing very well, almost got the race yesterday spot on, if not for his drive thro, oh well.
    Edited by: "Daytrader" 2nd Aug 2010
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. EasyJet flights for summer 2018 (up until 2nd Sept 2018) will be released o…11
      2. Potential upcoming Argos glitch or buggy app?109
      3. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1851337
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423414457

See more discussions