Groups

formula one demo

hi, does anyone know when the formula one demo for the xbox is going to happen, or are they not bothereing with a demo many thanks

23 Comments

Whens it due oot?

Original Poster

teambintip;6179457

Whens it due oot?

sept 25th :thumbsup:

its out in march 2010 :thumbsup:

Angelstar;6179466

sept 25th :thumbsup:

That date slipped a long time ago............not due till Spring '10 now.

Original Poster

demolisher;6179480

its out in march 2010 :thumbsup:

oh nooooooo

Syzable;6179482

That date slipped a long time ago............not due till Spring '10 now. … That date slipped a long time ago............not due till Spring '10 now.

u got to be joking and i blinking pre ordered it 2 :x

Angelstar;6179492

oh nooooooou got to be joking and i blinking pre ordered it 2 :x

Yep........loads of releases have been shifted to the next financial year as they don't want to compete with Modern Warfare 2 and Halo ODST

Original Poster

Syzable;6179514

Yep........loads of releases have been shifted to the next financial year … Yep........loads of releases have been shifted to the next financial year as they don't want to compete with Modern Warfare 2 and Halo ODST

that is so gutting, i think they should email you to let you know about it thanks for the info though xxx :thumbsup:

Original Poster

still showing sept 25 on game

Syzable;6179514

Yep........loads of releases have been shifted to the next financial year … Yep........loads of releases have been shifted to the next financial year as they don't want to compete with Modern Warfare 2 and Halo ODST

i hardly think theyve shifted the release date of a racing game cos of MW2.

Angelstar;6179539

e-mail them and let them know.

Angelstar;6179539

Probably just trying to get some orders..........everyone else has put it back now.

It's only out the Wii this year now as far as I'm aware.

Original Poster

thesaint;6179543

e-mail them and let them know.

just phoned and they saying it's still september
    as for the demo it could be on live after the game has been released

Original Poster

demolisher;6179542

i hardly think theyve shifted the release date of a racing game cos of … i hardly think theyve shifted the release date of a racing game cos of MW2.

exactly people are still gonna buy mw2
    Syzable;6179544

Probably just trying to get some orders..........everyone else has put it … Probably just trying to get some orders..........everyone else has put it back now.

yes probably

midlandscomics;6179546

It's only out the Wii this year now as far as I'm aware.

no it's on xbox 360 aswell :thumbsup: and psp xxx
    thanks everyone xxxxx

demolisher;6179542

i hardly think theyve shifted the release date of a racing game cos of … i hardly think theyve shifted the release date of a racing game cos of MW2.

All publishers are competing in a much reduced financial climate..........they don't want to go up against games like MW2 as it overshadows their release and hits sales. See some of the trade press for more info.

Original Poster

Syzable;6179611

All publishers are competing in a much reduced financial … All publishers are competing in a much reduced financial climate..........they don't want to go up against games like MW2 as it overshadows their release and hits sales. See some of the trade press for more info.

yes true i suppose because mw is such a great game

Hope its worth the wait. With Forza 3 due soon they might miss the boat

Original Poster

teambintip;6179714

Hope its worth the wait. With Forza 3 due soon they might miss the boat

i'm just really hoping it turns up this month not next year lol :whistling: cos it's a birthday pressie

Angelstar;6179735

i'm just really hoping it turns up this month not next year lol … i'm just really hoping it turns up this month not next year lol :whistling: cos it's a birthday pressie

Looks like PSP and Wii only for now, according to the official site

formula1-game.com/

Xbox and PS3 versions not until next year, with F1 2010

Original Poster

midlandscomics;6180099

Looks like PSP and Wii only for now, according to the official … Looks like PSP and Wii only for now, according to the official sitehttp://www.formula1-game.com/Xbox and PS3 versions not until next year, with F1 2010

aw thanks for going to the trouble to have a look i didn't think of trying there

when i spoke to game they said they can change release dates at any time, so the sheet that was released last week says sept 25 but then it could change again

Original Poster

just had an email, it's being released 25th september 2010 :x
    thanks everyone xxx

Angelstar;6207306

just had an email, it's being released 25th september 2010 :xthanks … just had an email, it's being released 25th september 2010 :xthanks everyone xxx

Wow............that's seriously been pushed back. F1 will probably have packed it's bags and be racing on hover cars by then. :w00t: lol

Original Poster

Syzable;6207812

Wow............that's seriously been pushed back. F1 will probably have … Wow............that's seriously been pushed back. F1 will probably have packed it's bags and be racing on hover cars by then. :w00t: lol

pmsl i know he's gutted never mind only 386 days to go :whistling:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon44
      2. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…44
      3. Review Hub Monthly Competition - Win a OnePlus 5!88
      4. Win a pair of running shoes up to the value of £100 with UKRunChat1010

See more discussions