Found 29th Nov 2007
Looking for T-shirts Vodafone Maclaren mainly cheapest i can find is direct from maclaren at £27 for a T-shirt

This is an xmas pressie

1. Ask
  2. F1
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. F1
5 Comments

Im sure they had F1 stuff in Tesco today!

I didnt take too much notice but definatly saw it was F1 and there were allsorts of clothing and other stuff....

Ill try and have a pop along there again later to check if you cant get to one easily

Kim

Original Poster

kimbo_frog

Im sure they had F1 stuff in Tesco today!I didnt take too much notice but … Im sure they had F1 stuff in Tesco today!I didnt take too much notice but definatly saw it was F1 and there were allsorts of clothing and other stuff....Ill try and have a pop along there again later to check if you cant get to one easilyKim

ohh thanks

Try ]Grand Prix Legends for MacLaren Mercedes and most F1 team merchandise.

Careful what you buy if you look on eBay, a lot of it is fake.

kimbo_frog

Im sure they had F1 stuff in Tesco today!I didnt take too much notice but … Im sure they had F1 stuff in Tesco today!I didnt take too much notice but definatly saw it was F1 and there were allsorts of clothing and other stuff....Ill try and have a pop along there again later to check if you cant get to one easilyKim

yes they do jackets teeshirts deoderant sets and other gifts. it all has f1 logo on.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Free money and competition entry @ Circle813
    2. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition57577
    3. Win a Fisher-Price Think & Learn Teach 'n tag Movi @ Netmums22
    4. Free Soap & Glory Bath Bomb (High Score)45

See more discussions