Formula one on sky one

Found 8th Jul
don't know if it's already been posted, but the grand Prix is live on sky one from 12.30
Community Updates
MiscSkyStreaming
9 Comments
It is on channel 4 anyhow. It is part of the deal with sky that the British F1 race is to be on a free channel. Well as free as paying to get sky 1 that is! Same for next few years in the latest deal also.

34283281-F5sOU.jpg
Edited by: "cecilmcroberts" 8th Jul
I know Cecil and thanks. But if you're sitting there with a now tv entertainment pass and prefer sky's coverage, it's dead handy.
unclejim2710 m ago

I know Cecil and thanks. But if you're sitting there with a now tv …I know Cecil and thanks. But if you're sitting there with a now tv entertainment pass and prefer sky's coverage, it's dead handy.

I do prefer sky's coverage myself though with Now TV you will only be getting 720p.
I can live with that.
I think after this year,all the F1 will be on Sky F1.
Hopefully next year Sky live stream in on YouTube in 4K for everyone to watch.
Or someone starts uploading HD and better TV rips from the entire season that we can download for free
AW00791 h, 19 m ago

Read my screenshot.
Meanwhile in USA they will be streamed on Amazon Prime.
Edited by: "cecilmcroberts" 8th Jul
Sir Murray drove a DeLoren today. It was a thing of brilliance, but I can't find any vids online of it
AW007918 h, 2 m ago

I'm happy to watch the occasional race on C4 but won't miss F1 if it's by subscription only. Most races are a bore fest
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions