Anybody on here managed to use FORScan on a focus titanium 2014
Been trying to find codes on line but completely lost and stumped
Community Updates
Ask
13 Comments
What you trying to do?

Just go on a focus forum they have excel sheets with all the chsnges
bally1234528/06/2020 15:53

What you trying to do?Just go on a focus forum they have excel sheets with …What you trying to do?Just go on a focus forum they have excel sheets with all the chsnges

I’ve been on there searching but can’t find a specific one for focus 2014 and with out knowing what I can and can’t change I don’t know if it’s worth it
They all pretty generic. Any focus one will do the trick.

There's not much you can do on a 2014 focus as far as I know.
bally1234528/06/2020 16:01

They all pretty generic. Any focus one will do the trick.There's not much …They all pretty generic. Any focus one will do the trick.There's not much you can do on a 2014 focus as far as I know.

Oh that’s a shame. Ideally I would like to turn off the alarm, hopefully have an option for the windows to automatically open and close and if possible have the Speedo in digital
ndyanem28/06/2020 16:09

Oh that’s a shame. Ideally I would like to turn off the alarm, hopefully h …Oh that’s a shame. Ideally I would like to turn off the alarm, hopefully have an option for the windows to automatically open and close and if possible have the Speedo in digital

Defo can't change your speedo to digital, open window and close should be able to do without forscan I think and why would anyone want to disable their alarm?
bally1234528/06/2020 17:32

Defo can't change your speedo to digital, open window and close should be …Defo can't change your speedo to digital, open window and close should be able to do without forscan I think and why would anyone want to disable their alarm?

We have issues with the alarm going off randomly for the no reason
ndyanem28/06/2020 17:42

We have issues with the alarm going off randomly for the no reason

I’ve also seen pics of a digital Speedo so was hoping it could be done
2014 definitely comes with analogue dials and small electronic trip in middle. So unless your replacing the whole cluster it can't be done.

If your alarm is going off randomly there can be a few issues, best to looking at fixing.
bally1234528/06/2020 17:47

2014 definitely comes with analogue dials and small electronic trip in …2014 definitely comes with analogue dials and small electronic trip in middle. So unless your replacing the whole cluster it can't be done.If your alarm is going off randomly there can be a few issues, best to looking at fixing.

I’ve seen people get the Speedo on the computer in the middle so there must be a way?
We’ve had the car booked in and nobody can find the fault on the alarm and as it’s either parked in a street or a public carpark I don’t like it going off annoying people. There is a wired dash cam in it so all is good
Google it

2014 Focus digital speedo

Didn't think it was possible but suppose it depends. I thought if you had the small blue screen it wouldn't be possible. There some mods for the new clusters but even then they not done via forscan
bally1234528/06/2020 18:16

Google it 2014 Focus digital speedoDidn't think it was possible but …Google it 2014 Focus digital speedoDidn't think it was possible but suppose it depends. I thought if you had the small blue screen it wouldn't be possible. There some mods for the new clusters but even then they not done via forscan

It can be done on test mode apparently so there must be a way to have it permanently
ndyanem28/06/2020 18:19

It can be done on test mode apparently so there must be a way to have it …It can be done on test mode apparently so there must be a way to have it permanently

If you got similar cluster then maybe you can in test mode
Yes that’s the type I have, different sat nav thou the older version I have
Edited by: "ndyanem" 28th Jun
Post a comment
@
    Text