Found 7th Apr 2009
Common gentleman have forced their way unto my romance posting with heavy sentiments and crude words. I seek gentler tongue for speaketh of poetry and love. Art thou a fine sir to rekindle a maidens belief in gentlemenship?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
14 Comments

Banned

Art thou Oh he Females love it

Banned

^

James blunt was better lol

Original Poster Banned

In truth I needeth one of these;
youtube.com/wat…yrA

Banned

a lot of multi ITT

forsooth, ye gadds etc etc etc

I wish I could be a tear so I could be born in your eyes, live on your … I wish I could be a tear so I could be born in your eyes, live on your cheeks and die on your lips

Banned

I wish I was little bit taller,I wish I was a baller,I wish I had a girl … I wish I was little bit taller,I wish I was a baller,I wish I had a girl who looked goodI would call herI wish I had a rabbit in a hat with a batand a six four Impala

this type of stuff gets you nowhere - the other stuff is where its at ;-)

Original Poster Banned

ding;4850315

I wish I could be a tear so I could be born in your eyes, live on your … I wish I could be a tear so I could be born in your eyes, live on your cheeks and die on your lips

*sniff*

Though art forsooth a fine teller of poetry art thou not. Thine poem hast brought a tear to mine eye.

H_K;4850363

*sniff*Though art forsooth a fine teller of poetry art thou not. Thine … *sniff*Though art forsooth a fine teller of poetry art thou not. Thine poem hast brought a tear to mine eye.

Optrex :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

shibi din;4850411

Optrex :thumbsup:

laugheth outeth loudeth

Droppeth 'em Blossom-eth.

H_K;4850479

laugheth outeth loudeth

I THINK OF THEE LIKE A SUMMERS MORN.................................................................................................. WHILST CLIPPING THE HEDGE ...................................................................................................................... AND MOWING THE LAWN .................................................................................................................................. I MOOT UPON THE WOUNDEROUS SKY .......................................................................... ............................ GOD DAMM SEAGULL JUST PLOPPED IN MY EYE:roll:

Fo shizzle
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18226646
    2. Highway code and use of indicators (or lack thereof)4176
    3. What's you favourite 60s 70s 80s song ?993251
    4. word association Game74244916

See more discussions