Fortnight

Posted 21st Oct
Hi will this computer play fortnight and mine craft?
ebuyer.com/901…als
thank you
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

10 Comments
Possibly more relevant: does Fortnite and/or Minecraft run on FreeDos? No.
No
Specs no where near high enough to run fortnite at a decent frame rate, youll need a good £500 custom gaming pc to run games like fortnite comfortably, probably more expensive to get a laptop that runs it.
If your budgets low then buy a ps4 or xbox
You need to up your budget considerably.
About £650 for a budget new gaming laptop
Or little less for used.
Edited by: "J4GG4" 22nd Oct
ebuyer.com/885…abu
Maybe.... Has Vega 8 graphics (not the Vega 3 that they list) - Graphics roughly equivalent to the desktop 2200G
Thank you. It’s for my 11 year old son. I’ll have a rethink. Thanks
If that is your budget a Xbox one s, or a switch if you want portability...
adslis22/10/2019 06:41

Thank you. It’s for my 11 year old son. I’ll have a rethink. Thanks

If hes already got a ps4 or xbox then its no different apart from you you get better frame rates which in reality are not important, the ps4/xbox rate is perfectly fine.
I've had the same from my son he thinks im going to pay £1100 and build him a gaming pc with the latest parts just because one or two of his friends at school plays on pc, when he already has loads of people he plays with on ps4, its not needed
Mark_Hickman22/10/2019 17:43

If hes already got a ps4 or xbox then its no different apart from you you …If hes already got a ps4 or xbox then its no different apart from you you get better frame rates which in reality are not important, the ps4/xbox rate is perfectly fine.I've had the same from my son he thinks im going to pay £1100 and build him a gaming pc with the latest parts just because one or two of his friends at school plays on pc, when he already has loads of people he plays with on ps4, its not needed

But that £1100 will keep him satisfied for 5+ years, easily! (Providing he sticks with pc)
Vencurse22/10/2019 20:19

But that £1100 will keep him satisfied for 5+ years, easily! (Providing he …But that £1100 will keep him satisfied for 5+ years, easily! (Providing he sticks with pc)

Doubt it, all his mates will have ps5 soon and that'll be around £499 i guess he will want that next christmas
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants