Fortnite

Found 5th May
Does anyone know how Fortnite works? Kids keep banging on about Season 4. Do I need to buy it seperately or can I unlock it by buying the PVE thingy? They want PVE too. I've not purchased anything yet, they just play the royal rumble mode.
Community Updates
Ask
4 Comments
PVE is quite expensive however it will be coming free in the coming months so I would hold off that! Season 4 costs 950 vbucks , you can buy this for £7.99 . Like I said hold off for PVE as will be free soon, but you will need to pay £7.99 for season 4 of battle royale! Hope this helps
sasultrasonic1 h, 21 m ago

PVE is quite expensive however it will be coming free in the coming months …PVE is quite expensive however it will be coming free in the coming months so I would hold off that! Season 4 costs 950 vbucks , you can buy this for £7.99 . Like I said hold off for PVE as will be free soon, but you will need to pay £7.99 for season 4 of battle royale! Hope this helps

Not quite right. Season 4 remains free to play - it's the season pass which costs £7.99 - this gets you access to skins, emotes and allows you to level up quicker, if that's your thing. It's not necessary to buy the season pass to play the game.
Don’t give in! Mine are wanting to spend there money on vbucks as well...no way in hell am I letting them tho just for a few free skins an some silly emoji.

It won’t make them any better at the game by purchasing it.
ThugBasher4 h, 29 m ago

Don’t give in! Mine are wanting to spend there money on vbucks as w …Don’t give in! Mine are wanting to spend there money on vbucks as well...no way in hell am I letting them tho just for a few free skins an some silly emoji.It won’t make them any better at the game by purchasing it.

£7.49 for 90 days is very reasonable, and if they manage to get all the tiers (not hard) they would make back more than they spent (in points) on the pass meaning they can buy the next one .. and the next one.. and the next one
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants