Expired

Fortnite PS4 & XBOX One

Found 28th Jun
Hi All

This Fortnite game....!! So in the house my two kids have one on xbox one and the other on ps4. Xbox one has a live/gold account, ps4 isnt on the equivalent paid service, we just have a PSN account.

Ive setup two different epic games accounts. Both as different usernames and email addresses. Ive downloaded the Epic games app to my MAC, logged in and sent/accepted the friend request from each account (xbox & ps4) and I can see them online and vice versa.

My eldest is telling me that he should be able to play against each other. Im saying NO because the PS4 is on its own and you cant cross platform.

Somebody either tell me im right or what im doing wrong.....any help appreciated.

Thanks
Community Updates
AskFortnite
6 Comments
You are right. I believe Fortnite supports cross-platform play for all platforms except PS4 (Switch, Xbox, iOS, PC). Sony don't even allow you to link the same Epic Games account with more than 1 console!
jamie01517 m ago

You are right. I believe Fortnite supports cross-platform play for all …You are right. I believe Fortnite supports cross-platform play for all platforms except PS4 (Switch, Xbox, iOS, PC). Sony don't even allow you to link the same Epic Games account with more than 1 console!

thanks for your reply
Edited by: "lanc_red" 28th Jun
Lol at the mods, no bants allowed apparently
Babbabooey1 m ago

Lol at the mods, no bants allowed apparently

probs bored watching this football and need to trawl and delete
The game is pretty dire though, at least we’ll be in the easier half of the draw
Babbabooey37 m ago

The game is pretty dire though, at least we’ll be in the easier half of t …The game is pretty dire though, at least we’ll be in the easier half of the draw

We might make the quarter finals at this rate
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants