Fortnite PvE

Found 2nd Mar
Does anyone know when the pve will become free? It says 2018 but toying with buying the founders pack but missed out on last weeks sale - ta!
Community Updates
Ask
3 Comments
Last year it was on sale in December and said "will be free to play in early 2018" so anytime upto April I guess.
^ When and if they do make it free, I think it will be a lot further along the year than April.

The story line stops at the end of the second zone, and the last 2 zones are to do missions A, B or C 3 times over, then do either missions B, X or Z, 3 times over and repeat.

If you like games where you progress through grinding the same missions over and over, go for it. You have to level your heroes, survivors, schematics for your traps and weapons. Half the time you spend playing the game will most likely be collecting resources for bases and making traps.

You'll probably also encounter the odd afk/leecher in missions. These idiots switch the game on but don't seem to want to play it. They may be there trying to farm V-bucks for Battle Royale by levelling up so they can get to do more storm shield defence missions which give you V-bucks along with the daily missions, or perhaps they're instant gratification hunters doing it for the virtual trophies.
Edited by: "GameofDeals" 3rd Mar
GameofDeals8 h, 27 m ago

^ When and if they do make it free, I think it will be a lot further along …^ When and if they do make it free, I think it will be a lot further along the year than April.The story line stops at the end of the second zone, and the last 2 zones are to do missions A, B or C 3 times over, then do either missions B, X or Z, 3 times over and repeat.If you like games where you progress through grinding the same missions over and over, go for it. You have to level your heroes, survivors, schematics for your traps and weapons. Half the time you spend playing the game will most likely be collecting resources for bases and making traps. You'll probably also encounter the odd afk/leecher in missions. These idiots switch the game on but don't seem to want to play it. They may be there trying to farm V-bucks for Battle Royale by levelling up so they can get to do more storm shield defence missions which give you V-bucks along with the daily missions, or perhaps they're instant gratification hunters doing it for the virtual trophies.

Good news with Fortnite is that if you report an AFK person enough, they get permabanned! Leeching is forbidden in that game.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants