Fortnite Solo Showdown mode for a limited time

Found 18th May
This game personally drives me crackers, kids constantly talk /argue about it and i feel like shoving the PS4 out the window at times but it's hugely popular so though't i'd let you guys/girls know if not seen.

''Hey everyone,

Today we’re revealing our new Limited Time Mode: Solo Showdown.

Trying to prove yourself on the battlefield? Queue up for the Solo Showdown mode for a hotly contested Battle Royale experience. Unlike other LTMs, Solo Showdown will not change core gameplay of the current Solo mode. Instead, you will be placed against other self-selected competitors making this the ultimate test of survival.

The Fortnite team will frequently update this blog with the Solo Showdown standings. Top performers will be rewarded at the conclusion of this competition.*

AWARDS:1st Place: 50,000 V-Bucks

2nd - 4th Place: 25,000 V-Bucks

5th – 50th Place: 13,500 V-Bucks

51st – 100th Place: 7,500 V-Bucks

Your first 50 matches in the Solo Showdown LTM will be counted towards your Score. You can see the full rules here.

We’ll be using the Solo Showdown as a one-off stepping stone to learn how to build great events for all types of players. If you crave testing and improving your own skills, give it a try and let us know what you think. To thank you for participating, play 50 games and get a unique spray.

Stay tuned. We have a major announcement about competitive play next week!

*Solo Showdown ends on 05/21 at 10:00am ET''

2941558-E0KTv.jpg
Community Updates
Misc
10 Comments
My nephew won't be happy, his mum dropped off his xbox at mine last night due to his bad behaviour when playing this game.
His little face was a picture, I almost felt sorry for him. Proper Daily Mail sad face he had.
DKLS2 h, 20 m ago

My nephew won't be happy, his mum dropped off his xbox at mine last night …My nephew won't be happy, his mum dropped off his xbox at mine last night due to his bad behaviour when playing this game.His little face was a picture, I almost felt sorry for him. Proper Daily Mail sad face he had.

Ha, my kids are the same!
goonertillidie36 m ago

Ha, my kids are the same!

Looks like he is going to be losing access to his phone next. After trying to play me against his mum to get his xbox back or at least sneak round to mine to "Cat Sit" while I am out tonight.

Daft little sod didn't think we would compare notes.
DKLS18 m ago

Looks like he is going to be losing access to his phone next. After trying …Looks like he is going to be losing access to his phone next. After trying to play me against his mum to get his xbox back or at least sneak round to mine to "Cat Sit" while I am out tonight. Daft little sod didn't think we would compare notes.

You need to turn that CCTV off, literally my house!
I’m sick of this game esp the noise.
amir1 h, 14 m ago

I’m sick of this game esp the noise.

Glad it’s not just me then, a typical evening in my house you can hear...

OMG that’s o p

Jesus Christ I’ve got a golden scar boys.

Oh yes baby a chest.

Plus my son has lost the ability to talk when playing this game. Some reason he has to shout when playing it.
ThugBasher33 m ago

Glad it’s not just me then, a typical evening in my house you can h …Glad it’s not just me then, a typical evening in my house you can hear...OMG that’s o pJesus Christ I’ve got a golden scar boys.Oh yes baby a chest.Plus my son has lost the ability to talk when playing this game. Some reason he has to shout when playing it.

Yep... All sounds familiar.

I'm getting better tho.
ThugBasher58 m ago

Glad it’s not just me then, a typical evening in my house you can h …Glad it’s not just me then, a typical evening in my house you can hear...OMG that’s o pJesus Christ I’ve got a golden scar boys.Oh yes baby a chest.Plus my son has lost the ability to talk when playing this game. Some reason he has to shout when playing it.

Yes exactly!!!!

i hate it when they say online games can’t be paused when asked to do something!!!!
amir28 m ago

Yes exactly!!!!i hate it when they say online games can’t be paused when a …Yes exactly!!!!i hate it when they say online games can’t be paused when asked to do something!!!!

But... they cant?
goonertillidie18th May

You need to turn that CCTV off, literally my house!

Ha, I saw him yesterday, and he is still rocking the sad face and threw a tantrum a toddler would be proud of, when he heard that I couldn't return his PS4 for at least 3 weeks (due to work stuff)
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants