Fortnite v bucks

Posted 9th May
Hi guys must wondering if I can give my v bucks that I earned playing the game to my nephews account.?

On the PS4

Thanks
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

5 Comments
No, but whatever he wants can be bought by you as a gift to his account from your account.
MadeDixonsCry09/05/2020 02:25

No, but whatever he wants can be bought by you as a gift to his account …No, but whatever he wants can be bought by you as a gift to his account from your account.

I got about 1000 v bucks should get them game pass?
how209/05/2020 13:33

I got about 1000 v bucks should get them game pass?

Yes, that way they can earn 1500 v bucks of their own. They should play a lot though, the season (and therefore the game pass also) is scheduled to end early next month. It was pushed back so it may even end earlier.

Sorry, current game pass is 950 v bucks, AFAIK, they have always been this much (one time it was even free).
Edited by: "MadeDixonsCry" 9th May
I don't think you can gift the season pass with V-Bucks. You can gift it through payment?
Could be wrong.
Edited by: "Chiptivo" 9th May
Chiptivo09/05/2020 14:45

I don't think you can gift the season pass with V-Bucks. You can gift it …I don't think you can gift the season pass with V-Bucks. You can gift it through payment? Could be wrong.

ah damnit, you definitely can gift the battle pass but you may not be able to do it with vbucks:
youtube.com/wat…7ek

Sorry.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions