Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

Fortnum & Mason Champagne and Chocolate Gift Box

Posted 5th Feb
hey there,

anyone here know where i can get rid of this gift i got from work?

i dont drink but the whole office got one of these. i have it in my cupboard and have noone to sell or pass onto to get it out of the house.

Its all new, sealed and in the delivery box it came in, etc. BBE is 17/05/2020. RRP is £70.

i dont have any occasions coming up to gift it to anyone either.

if you know of anyone who may want this send them in my direction. i was gonna sell it for £50 odd. ideally to someone in central London.

cheers for any advice/help!

Jay
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

5 Comments
Stick it on Facebook marketplace probably get rid of it with valentines day coming up.
sparky6405/02/2020 20:51

Stick it on Facebook marketplace probably get rid of it with valentines …Stick it on Facebook marketplace probably get rid of it with valentines day coming up.

Hey Sparky! Thanks for coming back, i did try that but FB said it was against their policies and not allowed to post items of selling alcohol
Try Gumtree
clarryd06/02/2020 12:37

Try Gumtree

Just did it and they said same as fb. Cant sell alcohol lol cant win anywhere. Might try shpock :/ :/ thanks for advice though clarryd
Jay92106/02/2020 20:18

Just did it and they said same as fb. Cant sell alcohol lol cant win …Just did it and they said same as fb. Cant sell alcohol lol cant win anywhere. Might try shpock :/ :/ thanks for advice though clarryd

If your struggling to get a buyer as it can’t be listed anywhere and you just want to get rid of it am sure lots of local charities would happily take it off your hands and could use it as a raffle prize.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants