Groups

Forum Feedback

ok quite new to this how do i give feedback about a user on the forums ???

5 Comments

Banned

hi laurie, go here hotukdeals.com/for…ack search for user (this is for the trade, for sale, forum) then add feedback, or are you talking about rep for a helpful post

Original Poster

cheers sassie for quick reply I have been hunting everywhere lol - thanks again :thumbsup:

Banned

haha there was a discusion about this last night.

Original Poster

I was to scared to click anything cos knowing me I would have clicked wrong thing and I have been through the search button so many times im sick of seeing it lol - bookmarked now

Banned

laurie

I was to scared to click anything cos knowing me I would have clicked … I was to scared to click anything cos knowing me I would have clicked wrong thing and I have been through the search button so many times im sick of seeing it lol - bookmarked now

i didnt mean for you to search for the thread, i was just highlighting the fact that many users dont know how to leave f/b :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Tesco Recalls 1,000's of products!​22
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764332
      3. Weekly game codes giveaway 1831429
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846229

See more discussions