1. Misc
85 Comments

brilliant.
no more bull****
god.

See!!

Good to see the Gerbalite back :-D

nikkib123;4253213

Bad - when people are not arguing with you they start arguing amongst … Bad - when people are not arguing with you they start arguing amongst themselves!

That is a very good point actually

*waits for someone to turn this into another JFK thread*

Oops lol

Well BG1 remember to take TheJFk with you and shut the door on the way out

http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk10/pauls7010/fail6.jpg

strike;4253235

+1

Original Poster

nikkib123;4253213

Bad - when people are not arguing with you they start arguing amongst … Bad - when people are not arguing with you they start arguing amongst themselves!

so is the circle of life.

i actually think u do some angry ppl on this site a favour by posting on here.....i like ur banter with guv also

youtube.com/wat…8CY

I have the dvds of "the secret life of walter mitty" and "billy liar" on standby in case I get withdrawal symptoms.

I was about to ask the same question!

strike;4253235

:lol:

ilovepink;4253222

*waits for someone to turn this into another JFK thread*Oops lol

Wow, another JFK thread.

Original Poster

acecatcher3;4253266

i actually think u do some angry ppl on this site a favour by posting on … i actually think u do some angry ppl on this site a favour by posting on here.....i like ur banter with guv alsohttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gCpPUrV8CY

people love too h4te brah,

barky;4253270

I have the dvds of "the secret life of walter mitty" and "billy liar" on … I have the dvds of "the secret life of walter mitty" and "billy liar" on standby in case I get withdrawal symptoms.

ilovepink;4253283

:lol:

http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk10/pauls7010/thhumor.jpg

Never noticed you wern't here.

strike;4253235

Who are you again?

Aren't you that 14 year old?

Who are you? Im not a regular "misc" poster but i've browsed enough to witness your rather large ego. I find it ironic that you think your so great yet you have so many posts on an internet forum. Am I missing something?

black gerbil1;4253296

people love too h4te brah,

+1

ive found cod im fraid

like god but better
amirite

The JFK;4253304

Who are you again?Aren't you that 14 year old?

Who are you?

You own a company, are a rapper, full time education and a semi pro footie.

WOW. Awesome...................... Then you wake up and realise another day with no mates

Original Poster

Snailman;4253307

Who are you? Im not a regular "misc" poster but i've browsed enough to … Who are you? Im not a regular "misc" poster but i've browsed enough to witness your rather large ego. I find it ironic that you think your so great yet you have so many posts on an internet forum. Am I missing something?

I was voted biggest misc Member 08.

nice reps

They may hate u BG1, but they still seem to contribute to your posts......:thumbsup:

Original Poster

acecatcher3;4253336

looool so many ppl get annoyed with … looool so many ppl get annoyed with uhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHLC-EimdAc&feature=related

I honestly never click on any of your youtbue links, I dont think anyone really does
StevenA2000_uk;4253351

They may hate u BG1, but they still seem to contribute to your … They may hate u BG1, but they still seem to contribute to your posts......:thumbsup:

unfortunately :-(

strike;4253321

Who are you?You own a company, are a rapper, full time education and a … Who are you?You own a company, are a rapper, full time education and a semi pro footie.WOW. Awesome...................... Then you wake up and realise another day with no mates

No need to hate me because I am better than you. Also no need to pretend I don't have any mates.

I am probably the most well known person in my endz. I have a hella of a loada mates. I have more mates than people you have ever seen in your life (serious).

black gerbil1;4253333

I was voted biggest misc Member 08.nice reps

why not put that in the captions for your fhm photo shoot? Im sure the ladies will be as impressed as the rest of us arent.

black gerbil1;4253333

I was voted biggest misc Member 08.nice reps

Super. Does that make you great?

The JFK, aren't you 17? Why are you on here and not with all your mates if your so cool. Feel free to reply with some sort of comment such as "Serious hate". Im not hating (yet), just curious.

Snailman;4253418

Super. Does that make you great? The JFK, aren't you 17? Why are you on … Super. Does that make you great? The JFK, aren't you 17? Why are you on here and not with all your mates if your so cool. Feel free to reply with some sort of comment such as "Serious hate". Im not hating (yet), just curious.

'Cos it's a Sunday night and I'm doing homework aswell doing a few things for ma business.

youtube.com/wat…_4o

ppl shud click my links always, they are always relevant

The JFK;4253441

'Cos it's a Sunday night and I'm doing homework aswell doing a few things … 'Cos it's a Sunday night and I'm doing homework aswell doing a few things for ma business.

Yes but 5000+ posts?

acecatcher3;4253442

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3DDXh9o_4oppl shud click my links always, … http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3DDXh9o_4oppl shud click my links always, they are always relevant

LOL, haven't you posted that one before?

Get some more material lol!

Banned

without you and jkf the others have turned on each other

The JFK;4253453

LOL, haven't you posted that one before?Get some more material lol!

haha im trying!!

Snailman;4253451

Yes but 5000+ posts?

I'm only on here when I'm doing some business or homework.

I average 11 posts a day, that's hardly much.

sassie;4253460

without you and jkf the others have turned on each other

sass, will u ever make a thread telling us what it was like during both of the world wars??

acecatcher3;4253470

haha im trying!!

Try harder, geeza.

Your standards are slipping.

No chance you're going to be a Mod if this bad form continues!!

Original Poster

The JFK;4253473

I'm only on here when I'm doing some business or homework.I average 11 … I'm only on here when I'm doing some business or homework.I average 11 posts a day, that's hardly much.

brah, they h4ters.

Ive already posted my plasma tvs, £200 shirts, 9 watches, and they still don't believe.

They jealous

acecatcher3;4253480

sass, will u ever make a thread telling us what it was like during both … sass, will u ever make a thread telling us what it was like during both of the world wars??

HAHAHAHAHA

LMAO!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Shaving Cream Recommendations22
    2. Mobile from China - Fault - Warranty Issue - Repair - Postage - Banggood.co…22
    3. Ps4 deals22
    4. Holiday discount centre is a scam510

See more discussions