Groups

forza 3 help

want to buy the limited edition forza 3 from game and the sales assistant told me i cant play it unless i got the xbox gold membership, i dont know if this was just a lie for me just to buy the membership from there aswell. please help because i aient got a clue thanks in advance

10 Comments

You cant play online without the gold membership.

Original Poster

deathtrap3000;7372044

You cant play online without the gold membership.

the bloke told me that i wouldnt be able to play the game at all

bargain buyer;7372101

the bloke told me that i wouldnt be able to play the game at all

well hes probably just saying that so you would buy a gold sub. or hes an idiot and should think about getting a new job that doesnt require knowledge about the thing you are selling.

Original Poster

deathtrap3000;7372118

well hes probably just saying that so you would buy a gold sub. or hes an … well hes probably just saying that so you would buy a gold sub. or hes an idiot and should think about getting a new job that doesnt require knowledge about the thing you are selling.

thanks glad i didnt buy it there now, will be going back down there now to give em a good spanking lol

Who ever you spoke with in game is talking bull:x i have this edition and you dont need xbox live for the main game only multiplayer. Also if you are in the market for an xbox live membership i recently topped mine up at cheapxboxlivecodes . com twelve months for £25.99:thumbsup: used paypal had the code in less than ten min's, Worked no problem

You also need Xbox Live Gold if you want to use the car trading feature although as said above, you can still play the main single player game without Xbox Live at all.

John

Why are you buying the limited edition anyway if u aint got xbox live gold, cos the extra cars and stuff is all downloadble content, unless u really like the key ring :thinking:

demolisher;7372578

Why are you buying the limited edition anyway if u aint got xbox live … Why are you buying the limited edition anyway if u aint got xbox live gold, cos the extra cars and stuff is all downloadble content, unless u really like the key ring :thinking:

You can still d/l the cars with a Silver account

Macdory;7373263

You can still d/l the cars with a Silver account

Can you? Didn't no that :oops:

demolisher;7375171

Can you? Didn't no that :oops:

Same as you can download Demos, themes, etc ... Silver just restricts certain things like playing multiplayer (which is just wrong IMO). Saying that, gold membership is pretty cheap from the online shops - but given that PS3 offer the same for free it stinks a bit.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …75129
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846275
      3. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1636
      4. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction99

See more discussions