Groups

Forza 3 Motorsport... Need a favour(must have xbox live gold and around 75,000 money points)

Can someone buy me a range rover vogue and gift it to me please. Ill pay you back the cost of it when im up and running, lost my previous game save as my hdd got corrupted and miss my car.

Thanks

13 Comments

Banned

why not do a couple of race's ?

get loads of money and xp

Original Poster

dj_urban;7614192

why not do a couple of race's ?get loads of money and xp

I got to level 25 before. I will do races again but want to start of in a range rover lol.

Hire a driver & set it on one of the thirty-odd lap races, should give you enough credits to get one.

MarzBarz;7614209

I got to level 25 before. I will do races again but want to start of in a … I got to level 25 before. I will do races again but want to start of in a range rover lol.

surely you will only be able to do particular races in a Range rover anyway?

Original Poster

Painkiller;7614223

Hire a driver & set it on one of the thirty-odd lap races, should give … Hire a driver & set it on one of the thirty-odd lap races, should give you enough credits to get one.

Prefer to do races myself.

numptyj;7614230

surely you will only be able to do particular races in a Range rover … surely you will only be able to do particular races in a Range rover anyway?

Yeah but i keep upgrading it , so it fits each class lol.

MarzBarz;7614248

Prefer to do races myself. Yeah but i keep upgrading it , so it fits each … Prefer to do races myself. Yeah but i keep upgrading it , so it fits each class lol.

lol

fair nuff

the game is well long

im on level 47 atm and theres too many races left lol with forza 2 at level 50 the game was pretty much finished

Original Poster

numptyj;7614274

lolfair nuffthe game is well longim on level 47 atm and theres too many … lolfair nuffthe game is well longim on level 47 atm and theres too many races left lol with forza 2 at level 50 the game was pretty much finished

sheeshk lol. How much is your garage worth?

MarzBarz;7614286

sheeshk lol. How much is your garage worth?

dno lol i got over 2 mil in credits lol

i would gift u a car but my xbl has run out and havent turned my xbox on in like 2 weeks i just cba lol

Original Poster

numptyj;7614352

dno lol i got over 2 mil in credits loli would gift u a car but my xbl … dno lol i got over 2 mil in credits loli would gift u a car but my xbl has run out and havent turned my xbox on in like 2 weeks i just cba lol

what if i find a 48 hour xbox live code :lol:,

MarzBarz;7614366

what if i find a 48 hour xbox live code :lol:,

lol ive got a couple and a month one i just cba to go on xbox atm lol

Original Poster

numptyj;7614373

lol ive got a couple and a month one i just cba to go on xbox atm lol

Your lazy lol.

Original Poster

up

Original Poster

expired found someone on my friends list lol. If someone wants to buy a rs4 for me feel free lol.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. love affairs1649
      2. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1525
      3. Important info for Ryanair customers1825
      4. word association Game73944491

See more discussions