Forza 3 vs Gran turismo 5 Video comparison - Which do you think looks better?

Found 29th Jun 2009
Just spotted this great video and was wondering which one do you think looks better and which will be better?

gametrailers.com/use…268

19 Comments

Gt5!!

Both look good and will be getting both but forza looks a tad better

forza

Ill get both no doubt seeing as Forza is free

GT5 wins graphically hands down.

RuthIess;5624956

???how?

harlzter;5625079

???how?

How does everyone get all 360 games for free? It will be the same for Forza

Forza looks so much better. Especially loved the rear window heating elements!

RuthIess;5625093

How does everyone get all 360 games for free? It will be the same for … How does everyone get all 360 games for free? It will be the same for Forza

doh! I never even thought that way I'm slacking there! Be looking for it on newsgroups myself then!

RuthIess;5624956

Remember to remove your eye patch when playing it....:whistling:

Forza is the better game. GT devs got too complacent being the only best sim racer until forza came out and are only now trying to change that.

harlzter;5625237

doh! I never even thought that way I'm slacking there! Be looking for it … doh! I never even thought that way I'm slacking there! Be looking for it on newsgroups myself then!

Its not out yet!!! Im playing Call of Juarez BiB right now though.

Xb0xGuru;5625241

Remember to remove your eye patch when playing it....:whistling:

M$ have had enough money from me i had 130 xbox 360 games at one point all original and i have brought 5 xboxes and i have 121k GS i hate xbox now though!

I pwned it to much. Was 500th best in the entire world inc gamesavers. I was 100% legit. Still got Stallion on my FL :whistling:

Forza and i bet it has more cars and tracks, every time they bring a new GT out they take cars and tracks away

Not a very similar comparison, they should compare same tracks with same cars, GT5 looks as if it has more to offer. Has Gt finally allowed Damage to cars or are they sticking to the no damage to your car after hitting a wall at 200mph, Boring.

Gran Turismo is the best racing game ever and it always has been, unless you like a game more arcadey like Burnout, most people should know that.
Also to the people who say Forza is better, remember that this comparison video shows ONLY CINEMATIC clips, no actual gameplay clips. so of course the companies can add lots of details for these types of videos that wont appear in the actual game

Good point Darkknight.!

DarkKnight;5625939

Gran Turismo is the best racing game ever and it always has been, unless … Gran Turismo is the best racing game ever and it always has been, unless you like a game more arcadey like Burnout, most people should know that.Also to the people who say Forza is better, remember that this comparison video shows ONLY CINEMATIC clips, no actual gameplay clips. so of course the companies can add lots of details for these types of videos that wont appear in the actual game

It says 'actual gameplay footage' at the bottom of the screen right at the start.

These are not pre-rendered scenes - it's the game's engines working realtime following the tracks.

IMHO Forza has surpassed GT in terms of realism. The only thing missing from Forza is the lack of known tracks, opting for road courses instead.

I've got both consoles, so I'll be taking a look at them both in demo format once they're released.

Original Poster

Chuckles1001;5625372

Forza and i bet it has more cars and tracks, every time they bring a new … Forza and i bet it has more cars and tracks, every time they bring a new GT out they take cars and tracks away

Correct me if i'm wrong but i'm sure the new gran turismo psp (800 cars) has more cars than forza 3 (400 cars)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Tablet recommendation ror 5yr old- ideally with a stylus11
    2. Bean to cup machine11
    3. Incorrect Amazon refunds - how can I make sure they don't owe me any more m…818
    4. Laptop help22

See more discussions