Groups

Forza 3: XBL? Does anyone use the Multiplayer/XBL option?

as above ...

just after views/opinions on the Multiplayer. Just completed the first 3 small races and came 2nd overall on Medium Setting.

Wondered if the XBL option is worth it?

5 Comments

If you haven't got a gold account, I would buy one purely for playing this game online. The multiplayer races are far better in my opinion than the single player season play.

Original Poster

Slider09;7739039

If you haven't got a gold account, I would buy one purely for playing … If you haven't got a gold account, I would buy one purely for playing this game online. The multiplayer races are far better in my opinion than the single player season play.

I have Gold, just wondered how popular the MP races are? and how do you know who you are competing against?

Disco;7739061

I have Gold, just wondered how popular the MP races are? and how do you … I have Gold, just wondered how popular the MP races are? and how do you know who you are competing against?

Don't understand why you wouldn't just try it out?

I think i get you, and i have to say MP games are good but the MP as a whole is no where near as good as Forza 2 in lots of ways the the MP is a real let down, knowing who you are playing against is not doable the way it was in Forza 2

Original Poster

Mikey1610;7739263

Don't understand why you wouldn't just try it out?

because i have two kids and a missus, and a life whereby I dont play Forza 3 allday :-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. FREE Odeon cinema ticket22
      2. WONGA REFUNDS DUE2121028
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767502
      4. Cat Chat77752

See more discussions