Forza Horizon 4 - The Eliminator - 72 Car Battle Royale

Posted 12th Dec 2019
Avaliable to play now if you have Forza Horizon 4.
Also works if you have gamepass

72 Car Battle Royale.
Something different from the shooters I guess.

All-new Battle Royale inspired racing game mode
3362363.jpg Free for all players
Community Updates

Groups

3 Comments
Definitely looking forward to giving this a try
From what I've played of it I'm finding it awful, I never liked freeroam rush which often ended up pretty random because it's easy to accidentally slide the car or just catch a tree and that's the entire racing here. It also seems extremely random how lucky you are with cars, the first match I couldn't find any and my rival rammed me of the road which I couldn't recover from but the second I started near a level 8 car which was easy to win in. Well until I was racing a level 4 vehicle I was miles ahead of which then suddenly appeared at the finish line...

They seem to have been focused far too much on making it directly like other battle royale games rather than actually making it any fun and the fact all the new achievements are attached to this mode is irritating. It's one of the few games I've bothered to get 100% for (even the season completion achievement) but I really can't be bothered trying to win the eliminator mode.
Edited by: "Johnmcl7" 13th Dec 2019
Johnmcl713/12/2019 02:41

From what I've played of it I'm finding it awful, I never liked freeroam …From what I've played of it I'm finding it awful, I never liked freeroam rush which often ended up pretty random because it's easy to accidentally slide the car or just catch a tree and that's the entire racing here. It also seems extremely random how lucky you are with cars, the first match I couldn't find any and my rival rammed me of the road which I couldn't recover from but the second I started near a level 8 car which was easy to win in. Well until I was racing a level 4 vehicle I was miles ahead of which then suddenly appeared at the finish line...They seem to have been focused far too much on making it directly like other battle royale games rather than actually making it any fun and the fact all the new achievements are attached to this mode is irritating. It's one of the few games I've bothered to get 100% for (even the season completion achievement) but I really can't be bothered trying to win the eliminator mode.

Just sounds to me like you're not very good at the game. It's all about luck. You could be racing a much better car and still win because they crash that's the whole fun of it.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions