Forza Motorsport 7 full game now live

Found 28th Sep 2017
Community Updates
Misc
21 Comments
gibblesuk3 h, 51 m ago

And quite a few issues …And quite a few issues alreadyhttps://www.reddit.com/r/forza/comments/730ql7/forza_motorsport_7_full_game_bugs_and_pc/

Seems to be on PC. Being inferior to Xbox specs they were always going to struggle with the new level of detail.
Time to pop to Tandy for the bi-annual spec upgrade
Is it just early access for ultimate edition. My copy says it's too early to start playing.
If you preordered it should be live for all?
Loading times are dire. Maybe it’s just warming me up with all the chit chat but it tries to disguise the loading times by some flouncy commentary whilst the circuit loads up.
Early access looks like it is just for the Ultimate Edition... Disappointing in some ways as I bought the standard version. That said though, maybe a few early bugs may get ironed our within the first few days.
And there are a few in the Xbox version as well albeit they have done well. However, as a big fan and player of FM6 i am largely underwhelmed with 7. The rewards system which is key to progression in Career is very boring. I am only on level 15 so far playing a few hours but i sorta wonder if the brightest bunch were the physical disk buyers who can sell. I hope it grows on me but time will tell.
Edited by: "gibblesuk" 29th Sep 2017
The handling is great especially using the in car view to get a real understanding. Sound is great too.
I’ve been playing FH1 for a little while so the graphic upgrade is huge so that helps.
Maybe go back and play FM5 for a little while and come back
Has anyone had any issues with the car pass downloading? I have the Ultimate Edition and while all other parts have installed, that hasn’t and Just says ‘owned’. Xbox Support couldn’t resolve it...
OliverBanks914 h, 59 m ago

Has anyone had any issues with the car pass downloading? I have the …Has anyone had any issues with the car pass downloading? I have the Ultimate Edition and while all other parts have installed, that hasn’t and Just says ‘owned’. Xbox Support couldn’t resolve it...

Which region which method?
I haven’t checked to be honest.
The VIP thing has annoyed me that it isn’t double credits like FH3, it’s 5 VIP cards with 5 uses per card for double CR. Unless I’m wrong.
So I tried to install the car pass but get error message.
Noted the error message details and I’ll ping Xbox tonight.
I went to the store on my Xbox one and it says ‘You own this product’ so I’m assuming it’s just not activated yet as we are still in preview days?
Car pass does still show in the store as ‘pre order’
I'm wondering whether it's basically active once the first car pack releases, and it says 'Owned' rather than 'Installed' as it's just a license against the account to change the price of all the car packs to free...

Yeah, the VIP thing is a joke.
I got a refund this morning from Amazon UK, Digital Copy. Massive Motorsport fan, put 100s of hours into each title, and this one is an absolute joke.
I was tempted to get a refund but think I may have put in too many hours already to say I just don’t like it.
I have refunded games in the past after 20/30 mins play time but think I have clocked 20 hours on this.
Might refund it on the fact the Polaris car is a joke to handle!
spinks16 h, 12 m ago

I was tempted to get a refund but think I may have put in too many hours …I was tempted to get a refund but think I may have put in too many hours already to say I just don’t like it. I have refunded games in the past after 20/30 mins play time but think I have clocked 20 hours on this. Might refund it on the fact the Polaris car is a joke to handle!

All you have to say is false advertising for VIP. This is a prime example of how you, and the rest of us were misguided.

reddit.com/r/f…ip/
darkstryder36030th Sep

I got a refund this morning from Amazon UK, Digital Copy. Massive …I got a refund this morning from Amazon UK, Digital Copy. Massive Motorsport fan, put 100s of hours into each title, and this one is an absolute joke.

Why do you consider this game a joke? If its the vip issue thats hardly a reason to call the game a joke. Its actually very good if people where to look past the vip dlc. The core gameplay is great and i am eager to get back on it everyday. Curious to know what you hate about it?
Edited by: "PraxxtorCruel" 2nd Oct 2017
PraxxtorCruel48 m ago

Why do you consider this game a joke? If its the vip issue thats hardly a …Why do you consider this game a joke? If its the vip issue thats hardly a reason to call the game a joke. Its actually very good if people where to look past the vip dlc. The core gameplay is great and i am eager to get back on it everyday. Curious to know what you hate about it?

Game is good. It is addictive. Graphically great. Sound is awesome. Feedback for in car view is good.
Loading times are dire. As it’s installed to HDD why is it so slow.
VIP issue was an ambiguous balls up. I’m holding out as I paid via Russia so got a bargain anyway even for the core game. I take the VIP as additional freebies and still paid less than my amazon standard game reserve.
They will sort it out eventually. They can’t afford not to as this was billed as THE Xbox one X game you must have!
spinks7 h, 4 m ago

Game is good. It is addictive. Graphically great. Sound is awesome. …Game is good. It is addictive. Graphically great. Sound is awesome. Feedback for in car view is good. Loading times are dire. As it’s installed to HDD why is it so slow. VIP issue was an ambiguous balls up. I’m holding out as I paid via Russia so got a bargain anyway even for the core game. I take the VIP as additional freebies and still paid less than my amazon standard game reserve. They will sort it out eventually. They can’t afford not to as this was billed as THE Xbox one X game you must have!

Agreed. Misleading consumers on the VIP addon was wrong. Maybe they'll compensate the community or they wont. We shall have to see. Ive played every Forza to date and i am hooked on this game. I love the things you mentioned plus the progression system. I like the tighter control on the economy always felt it was way too easy to end up with more money than things to buy. Im enjoying this game so much i opt for long and extra long races because the racing is so immersive to me.

There are some things i dislike but they are not game breaking for me. Most of them will be ironed out in time anyway. So it can only get better from here haha.
PraxxtorCruel2nd Oct

Why do you consider this game a joke? If its the vip issue thats hardly a …Why do you consider this game a joke? If its the vip issue thats hardly a reason to call the game a joke. Its actually very good if people where to look past the vip dlc. The core gameplay is great and i am eager to get back on it everyday. Curious to know what you hate about it?

Prefix this with, I do not play solo, which seems to be what kind of gamer this new iteration caters to

I play competitive multiplayer. They have removed PI based time trial rivals and leaderboards. It's all restricted behind class based racing. So every single hot hatch is restricted to a certain class and PI number. No longer can you push it up higher.

Multiplayer is an actual joke. Try and find a lobby I can race my own personally modified MX5 1990.. Nope, not possible. You can only race a 10th of the 700 cars online right now, which is again, so restricted.

This game was unique, now it's run of the mill due to its class based homologation restrictions.

VIP was tip of the iceberg.
Edited by: "darkstryder360" 4th Oct 2017
Get your vip credits back here!!!
Currently on 1million myself.
Screw you T10

4.5 million and 200 cars!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants