Groups

forza on 360

Hi all

I was playing my brand new copy of forza on my xbox last night when I was waiting for the game to load I leaned back accidently and kicked over my xbox 360 (sitting upright under my desk), I heard a grinding noice and I quickly switched off my xbox, but unfortunatley the damaged was done, I ejected the disc and there was a ring etched on the disk. The game is not even being recognised by the console. I their any way I can sort it out or do I need to save up for another copy? Thanks

5 Comments

Ive heard you can take it ot places such as gamstation and they will sorta clean the disc for you although i dont know how deep the scratch has gotta be.

Most games manufacturers will offer you a replacement disc if you send them the scratched one. Check the warranty information inthe back of the manual.

Otherwise I know shopto.net offer a repair service, but obviously this is at a cost.

HTH mate

Shimagoza

i kicked my 360 when playing need for speed when i got busted after a long chase.

knackered the disc.

its my favourite game, just aswell you can pick it up for a tenner delivered these days.

Original Poster

thanks for the advice - will let you know what happens
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Did you know?2951
      2. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?2336
      3. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
      4. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66

See more discussions