Found 21st Nov 2009
hi there - I'm after a bit of advice. My boyfriend's dropping major hints about wanting the latest Forza game for the Xbox - is Forza3 the latest one?
If so, does anyone know any good deals? The cheapest I've seen it for is £34.99
Thanks!

12 Comments

Forza 3 is the latest one i'm not sure about the cheapest but i'll have a look for you.
EDIT: Quick search found me this
hotukdeals.com/ite…9-s

still looking

yeah forza 3 is the latest one, the price is around £35 with some shops selling it for £39.99!

Met-cast's post above shows you the cheapest by far:)

Haven't found any others think that is the cheapest have fun

Banned

im sure there was a link somewhere for £28.89

found it

simplygames.com/inf…360-

Met-Cast;6961838

Forza 3 is the latest one i'm not sure about the cheapest but i'll have a … Forza 3 is the latest one i'm not sure about the cheapest but i'll have a look for you.EDIT: Quick search found me thishttp://www.hotukdeals.com/item/533458/forza-motorsport-3-xbox-360-28-89-sstill looking

dj_urban;6961925

im sure there was a link somewhere for £28.89

*cough*

:whistling:

Banned

Met-Cast;6961941

*cough*:whistling:

:? :w00t::-D yours wasnt direct enough :whistling:

you up for a race on forza if you have it lol

dj_urban;6961970

:? :w00t::-D yours wasnt direct enough :whistling: you up for a race on … :? :w00t::-D yours wasnt direct enough :whistling: you up for a race on forza if you have it lol

Shush! lool.

I dont have it :oops: But ill play you once/if I do.
In the mean time MW2 tonight? Or something? lool. Its free xbox live weekend so we might aswell?

Banned

Met-Cast;6962002

Shush! lool.I dont have it :oops: But ill play you once/if I do.In the … Shush! lool.I dont have it :oops: But ill play you once/if I do.In the mean time MW2 tonight? Or something? lool. Its free xbox live weekend so we might aswell?

lool i aint got mw2 yet on the 360, might get it after xmas :thinking: still prefer cod4 online tho guns r better:oops: shoosh i didnt say that :whistling:

Original Poster

thanks all - really appreciate your help!

Can be had in Tesco instore and tescoentertainment online for 30 quid. :thumbsup:
Just checked tesco entertainment is back upto 35 quid, pity.

dj_urban;6962077

lool i aint got mw2 yet on the 360, might get it after xmas :thinking: … lool i aint got mw2 yet on the 360, might get it after xmas :thinking: still prefer cod4 online tho guns r better:oops: shoosh i didnt say that :whistling:

Well I've got that too £7.50 off ebay :w00t:

It is great, but if he is going to play it online much and you can get it for not much more money its worth getting the limited edition one. I got mine for £45 but I know it was £40 when it first came out so might be able to pick it up for that still maybe
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Anyone else bored of video gaming2030
    2. The ultimate Sunday roast only £5.46 for 4 people at ASDA2099
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769517
    4. Happy Bandi Chorr Diwas and Happy Diwali!1317

See more discussions