Banned
    This could save you a few quid

this works with movies coming out soon ready to book online

what to do is

select the date the advance screening is or what day is more expensive

then select how many tickets

then change the date to tuesday few days later

put the tickets to 0 then change back to the amount you originally put

then select the advance screening day or next day and the price should stay the same as what you would pay on tuesday

it changes the adult price from £6.30 - £4.70

9 Comments

Original Poster Banned

£6.30 for adult

but changes to the price of a kids ticket £4.70 when doing the glitch

dj_urban;8444796

6.70 for adult but changes to the price of a kids ticket 4.70 when doing … 6.70 for adult but changes to the price of a kids ticket 4.70 when doing the glitch

Get outside and enjoy the sunshine dude!!!

Original Poster Banned

StevenA2000_uk;8444800

Get outside and enjoy the sunshine dude!!!

haha i was booking tickets there and noticed it a saving of 3 quid not much but still a saving

it was £19.50 new price is £16.20 That was for 2 adults 1 child

dj_urban;8444807

haha i was booking tickets there and noticed it a saving of 3 quid not … haha i was booking tickets there and noticed it a saving of 3 quid not much but still a saving :)it was £19.50 new price is £16.20 That was for 2 adults 1 child

On the actual printed ticket does it show as an adult ticket at the reduced price?

Original Poster Banned

StevenA2000_uk;8444860

On the actual printed ticket does it show as an adult ticket at the … On the actual printed ticket does it show as an adult ticket at the reduced price?

The ticket should show full ticket price But it is the total price that you pay reduces by £3.30 at the checkout

the price decreases on the ticket also at payment stage

Would that make any difference when printing them out and getting the torn at admission?

( It is an adult ticket as it will have adult on it but at a reduced price )

Banned

Just book a concession ticket anyway. Choose student, pick up your tickets at the terminals then just go straight to the gate to show your tickets. They never check for proof there, only at the box office.

Original Poster Banned

master_chief;8444896

Just book a concession ticket anyway. Choose student, pick up your … Just book a concession ticket anyway. Choose student, pick up your tickets at the terminals then just go straight to the gate to show your tickets. They never check for proof there, only at the box office.

Lol or that way and still follow steps in op section and save 30 pence :-D

Glitch does work. A £3.10 saving for Iron Man 2 (£34.90 instead of £38.10 for 2+3) and 4% High Street cashback with Quidco - making a possible £1.40 further saving and getting in for £33.50. This is for Feltham.

Pay Tuesday price on a Premier night, not bad, not bad at all.

Banned

dcx_badass;8445166

Risky though, they check in most places now, we always get stopped and … Risky though, they check in most places now, we always get stopped and have our student cards checked in vue.

I've never been stopped once in Cineworld. I worked there a decade ago and never once checked tickets, nor did anyone else.

If they ever did check then you just make out you accidentally selected the wrong ticket type, all you'll have to do is rebuy your ticket at full price. Would take a right jobsworth to get that unlucky.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846221
      2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17416144
      3. I've got 2 for 1 codes to use at Thorpe Park/Sea Life, Yeoken vouchers, The…34
      4. Weekly game codes giveaway 1831227

See more discussions